[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much should I make a year to have a kid with my wife? We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1466178956018.jpg (33KB, 427x313px) Image search: [Google]
1466178956018.jpg
33KB, 427x313px
How much should I make a year to have a kid with my wife? We're almost both 30 and need to pop this sucker out soon.

mortgage here in south florida is around $900 and I currently make 60k a year.

That should be plenty right? I have 20 grand saved and I'm paying $850 in rent but will probably put a down payment on a 200k house. Seems like a good plan no?
>>
>never marry your gf
>gf is single mother
>free monies
also consider welfare
>>
>>1686710
>How much should I make a year to have a kid with my wife?
$0, look at black people, they have 4-6 children each and they don't make shit
>>
>>1686715
how the fuck do they do it? Can I get in on that sweet deal as a white guy?
>>
>>1686718
I think you get something like $5500 a year from income taxes per child. Also free money from child support. You also get free health care food stamps and other hand outs. Not to mention the $500 a day you can make in cash by fucking 2-3 horny guys. Being a female is easy mode.
>>
>>1686718
Make sure your wife is unemployed and unmarried and you guys won't have to pay for formula or healthcare. She can even get a free apartment. Then you guys can really save mad dosh until the kid is off of formula and then you can marry her and buy a house for you all.
>>
Try renting a foster child or two to subsidize the cost.
You can get over 900 month for them
>>
>>1686710
You should make enough so you can comfortably live on half your salary so when your wife inevitably leaves you, you will be comfortable paying her half your salary in child support while your now ex wife is fucking Tyrone in the McMansion that used to be yours.
>>
The average American family of 4 makes what, $40-50K a year combined?

You don't need to be rich to raise a child. You get $5K a year during income taxes for the child. With Trump, basically everything related to raising a child will be tax deductible. There's a bunch of social programs that offer hand outs. Etc.

The hardest part of having a family financially is finding a woman with some basic financial competency.
>>
>>1686710
5k spare per kid. Each kid increases the efficiency of having a kid, to the point where a 5th kid can live off the scraps of the first four.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.