[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on why spending $100 to $200 a month on clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: VVAOS2s.jpg (206KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
VVAOS2s.jpg
206KB, 1920x1200px
Redpill me on why spending $100 to $200 a month on clothes is a bad idea?
>>
>>1686273
If you have the money to do so it is ok.

If you do not have the money to do so then it is not ok.

Why the fuck did you need me to tell you this, you retard?
>>
>>1686273
Depends on your income.

But overall you don't really need so much clothes. What do you do with your old ones? Do you just keep buying more and more clothes?
>>
Clothes last longer than a month.
A full (and decent looking) wardrobe can be had for about $500 if you know where to look for sales.
Money that isn't spent can be invested.
>>
>>1686273
Tiesto hasn't been good since 2011, you casual.
>>
>>1686273
Sometimes I spend $2,000+ a month on clothes...
>>
>>1686273
I've been wearing the same pair of jeans and shirt for 3 years now, I have almost no other clothes
How do people spend money on new clothes each month?
What are they doing? Eating them? Burning them?
>>
File: Short fat or ugly.jpg (79KB, 400x624px) Image search: [Google]
Short fat or ugly.jpg
79KB, 400x624px
>>1686273
kys if you wear less than $200 a day.
Not really, jk lol
But I do have a few suggestions if you like to dress well.
1.Don't compromise on quality. Sometimes you'll find a bargain, and sometimes you'll have to spend a little extra for clothing. Buying durable, quality clothing will end up being cheaper in the long run than having to replace low quality rags. I would suggest investing more money into outerwear, shoes, and bottomwear.
2. Follow styles not trends. Trendy clothing tends to be expensive, and on top of that no one will be wearing it after a few months. It's a complete waste of money unless you like to impress the shallowest of people.
3. Find a tailor. Cheap clothing that fits you will always look better than expesive clothing that does not. If you happen to find an article of clothing that you like but doesn't fit well, a tailor can make it fit for a reasonable price. Get to know your tailor as one would a barber, send business his way if you can. Cobblers and shoe/leather repair places are also worth looking into.
4. Good grooming and staying in shape will keep you looking good in ways that clothing never will. Unless you have the money to pay for plastic surgery, read up on and practice good nutrition and exercise.
5. Be absolutely sure you like how the clothing looks on you before you buy. Think about the clothing that you already have when you're shopping, and if you have anything that will go with new pieces. If it turns out that you change your mind after buying, there's no shame in returning it. I'm assuming you're from the US where the return policies are very generous.
6. Ask for specific pieces of clothing as gifts. In particular I would ask for shoes. From my experience, shoe sizes don't vary as much as clothing sizes do.
7. Take care of your fucking clothing.
>>
>>1686273
Bottom line for what you're asking is whether or not your roi for style/looks' goals are worth it. Girls? Profitable opportunity?
>>
All that matters is face, hair and height. Clothes are a meme.
>>
You need nice clothes, but I don't think you need to spend $100-200/month on them. A good set of clothes should cost $500-600 and should last close to a full year before starting to look worn.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.