[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not here to brag, if you think I am please leave now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download (3).jpg (18KB, 342x147px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
18KB, 342x147px
I'm not here to brag, if you think I am please leave now.
A while ago I looked at the FBI's top wanted cyber criminals. they offer bounty for information leading directly to the arrest of some of them.
I managed to find precise information regarding one of the criminals including his phone number, current home address, current email address and some other information, this was done using leaked databases and some information gathering tactics.
I reported it to the FBI (he didn't have a bounty award) but until now (2 months later) I still haven't heard a word from them...
some of these criminals have bounty of over 1m USD on their heads and I'm sure I can crack some cases if I put my mind into them.
I know for fact that feds don't use doxing as a method to find criminals properly and mainly rely on "SIGINT" as an information gathering method
My question is if you think the FBI actually pays or just going to bs me and waste my time, and if you think they will pay, do you think contacting them using the FBI tip form is the best method?
>>
They will only pay out if the person is caught. Did the person you researched get caught?
>>
>>1685208
I have no idea since they don't update me, I doubt they even read my tip
>>
>>1685210
Why do you think you would know more about the fugitive than the actual FBI would? They would have already caught the guy if he was still living at his home address you moron.
>>
>>1685228
probably this
do fieldwork, see him irl
call police, gather money
>>
>>1685063

I would have tracked him down and been sure, then called FBI to come arrest him.

I doubt youll get paid.

Besides, you likely just found some old address of him online. If you look me up on the internet it lists my name, age, and address, but the address is 10 years old.
>>
>>1685416
>Besides, you likely just found some old address of him online
more likely he found someone with the same name.
>>
>>1685418
Belive me, I know for sure it's the guy
I don't know why you think that everyone on an anonymous MUST be a retard who can't do anything right
>>
Would have to disclose how you got info? If you used illegal means to gain info it might be means to fraud you of reward. But idk i think these rewards are to incetivize crooks to rat on other crooks, so that would defeat the whole purpose. It is the US gov. So they might just jail you as well if the have evidence of wrong doin on your part.
>>
>>1685424
They are probably currently making plans to hire you as an FBI Special Agent since your detective skills are so amazing. Don't worry, I'm sure you hear back soon, not only about your bounty but also a six-figure job offer.

Good job my friend!
>>
>>1685443
Thanks man I'll let you know
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.