[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok I'm in a bit of a shit situation guys and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Ok I'm in a bit of a shit situation guys and I don't know honestly how to handle this.

In the office we have one toilet, I went to it took a crap and while I finished and wiped my ass I got a phonecall, the call was an emergency I had to send something real quick because they were having a meeting and needed the specific values to close an agreement, so I stormed out went to the PC and searched for the files. After 10 minutes of frantic searching, fearful that I maybe deleted them or forgot to save them from our e-mail correspondence I started sweating and stuttering. The boss that was at the meeting got angry and told me to find it as soon as possible. While searching for the files nervous as I was, I hear the partner of the office yelling and cursing on someone, calling him a sick idiot and that he's going to get fired. I finally manage to find the files, send them to the appointment, call the boss, he visibly pissed says about (fucking) time. Relax and take a cofee with the colleagues asking what the partner was yelling about, who is he going to fire. They tell me, he went to the toillet and saw a big pile of shit in the bowl that someone forgot to flush. How fucked am I`? Can he figure it out, people saw me getting out of the toillet, they're gonna talk, I am not the most popular guy in the office.
>>
People in an office are not going to talk about shit in the toilet. How fucking autistic can you be that you think this is what people talk about?
>>
>>1685044
Deny deny deny. Jesus Christ must we solve even the smallest problems for you?
>>
>>1685060
>People in an office are not going to talk about shit in the toilet.

but they do.

>>1685067
ok, I panicked, I am still at the office and people are gossiping who the mystery shitter is. I am sweating as hell.
>>
>>1685044
Calm down and flush from now on.
>>
>>1685044
just how incompetent are you?
>>
>>1685060
being this in denial about autism.
>>1685073
just don't care, less emotions the better, if there are no cameras and no one made notice, then you won't get caught, if already no one mentioned you.
If someone asks questions, you can always say you were busy, making the files for the meeting that even if you would very want everyone to see your achievements, you wouldn't be able to do that, just don't drop the spaghetti, be confident and you can tell any lies, just make yourself believe that it wasn't you, it will be easier to lie.
>>
>>1685044
Start doing this shit on a weekly basis. Prep yourself for it by eating tons of fiber the night before and hold it in for like two+ days. Then let it rip. noflush. your coworkers will get psyched out. If you play it off right you can even villianize the culprit along with them. I'm so stoked about this idea I might start doing this
>>
>>1685449
You can even spread a rumor that it is a person who you most dislike. If they get fired, you would,have to quit doing it sadly
>>
>answering a call while taking a shit
cuck
>>
>>1685449
>>1685459
EAT TONS OF CORN TOO

But don't let anybody see you or smell the corn on your breath or else they will know. Maybe you should make sure one of your colleagues eats corn around the same time as you so that he gets blamed.
>>
>>1685044
Just do something much worse that cant be linked back to you - shit in someones desk draw at a time of the day when you have a strong alibi.

Everyone will forget about the toilet incident
>>
just stop using the toilet and do it in the stairwell
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.