[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been selling counterfeit makeup on ebay for a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

So I've been selling counterfeit makeup on ebay for a few months now (on and off)

Is it dumb to continue to do it? Ive had to refund one person bc she knew they were fake.

The eyeshadow palettes are like $13AUD to buy and sell for $50 +

Lipsticks are $3 ea and sell for $40 +

I've been going through ebay and depop.
>>
>>1684489
It's dumb because you could get your PayPal acct banned for life
>>
>>1684497
I've had three paypal accs.

One is in -$180
Another is -$90
Third one is my current one that is linked to my bank and debit card.

I havn't had anyone on my doorstep about the two accs and they've been like that for 6 months to a year.

How could you ban it for life?
I could just buy a prepaid card and create a new one.
>>
>>1684505

is there a reason why you sell makeup at the low price? like less chance of getting caught by ebay or what?

what if you sold counterfeit stuff at $1000 or so, would you get caught more easily?
>>
>>1684561
Yeah so if the RRP is $80
I'll sell mine for $45 or $50
Other people are selling theirs at $60

People will buy the cheaper option if you have your own pics. I also think I have less of a chance of being caught for selling fakes.

I bought a pair of yeezy boost for $60 off alibaba early this year before the fake yeezy hype and sold them for $400 transferred straight to my bank acc

My ebay account was banned from selling shoes after being reported but I kept the money and just created a new ebay acc to sell on.
>>
>>1684614

lol. how many shoes did you manage to sell before you got banned? just the one pair?

i guess you didn't link all your paypal accounts to your bank account, otherwise you'd be blacklisted
>>
If you lived in China or southeast asia could you maintain a counterfeit business without getting blacklisted or arrested?
>>
>>1684632
I actually had my bank acc listed with my paypal and like the day before the refund I asked them to remove my bank acc and I had a prepaid visa linked.
>>
>>1684637
Yeah probably. I think thats why theres always cheap listings on ebay at the top of your search.
>>
>>1684656
So you sell the counterfeits and get the deposits to a prepaid visa? If your paypal gets banned you can keep making new ones right?
>>
>>1684656

how many pairs of shoes did you manage to sell before you got pinched?
>>
Who the hell buys makeup off eBay?
I'm not going to spread something on my face that could be laced with fentanyl
>>
>>1684489
I've seen the Aliexpress ads too, so I do understand the temptation. However
>$1 million lawsuit due to customer getting facial meltdown cause polluted product
is a real risk
>>
>>1684497

who cares he can make a new one in five seconds

>>1684489
> profiting off vain women

I see nothing wrong with this. good luck OP.
>>
>>1684489
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3176450/Woman-caught-selling-counterfeit-make-products-told-pay-MAC-Cosmetics-1-MILLION-sentenced-18-months-prison.html
>>
>>1685436
That's in the UK though.

No way in fuck the USA would so harsh in a crime like this.
>>
>>1685454
its article about a woman from florida you fukin retard
>>
>>1685517
>florida
Not in MY America.
You yurocucks can keep it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.