[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't /biz/ open our own investment fund? >invest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: mutual-funds.gif (7KB, 352x267px) Image search: [Google]
mutual-funds.gif
7KB, 352x267px
Why doesn't /biz/ open our own investment fund?

>invest in /biz/
>the neets on /biz/ everyday can day trade and get paid for it
>multiple investment strategies including cryptos
>investors get the return - a small fee to keep it running and pay the neets

with multiple strategies and nothing better to do with the neet's day, we could reach good returns. neets will like it because they do what they want to do with other people's money, and ultimately biz wins.
>>
>/biz/ loses everybody's money within mere minutes
>>
>>1683861
okay, OP. how much can you invest in my fund?
>>
>>1683873
500 to start with
>>
>>1683861
I want to do this (hedge fund). Only problem is the insane amount of AUM needed to succeed. Nowadays you need at least $12.5 mil under your belt even to stay afloat as a formal fund.
>>
>>1683895
why?

there's not going to be a full salary on this but people do mechanical turk so it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>1683910
Most hedge funds follow a "2 and 20" rule where it gets 20% of the profits and 2% of the client's assets. Provided a hedge fund follows that rule and makes 10% profit in a year, the fund gets around 4% of the total AUM yearly. For example, following those rules, a fund with $12.5 million in AUM gets $500k per year. With that revenue, a small fund can keep up with expenses with little/no profits. You need $12.5 mil in AUM to stay afloat and at least 20 to have the fund be worth running from a managerial standpoint.

/explanation
>>
>>1683915
but WHY does it cost 500k a year
>>
>>1683937
No full salary? Guess I missed that. In that case, then it would be *almost* pure profit because the NEETs would just take a small commission as pay.
>>
>>1683946
that's what I'm thinking, plus stops neets from wanting to destroy it.
>>
If biz had a fund I would put $100 into it just to see what would happen.

If someone qualified to run it could step forward I don't see why not.

Plenty of people here have money. if those people just put their throw away money into it, and the guy running it happened to do a good job, we could be on to something.
>>
>>1684059
Honestly though, how many people on
>/biz/

Have $100 for this?

>I'm in for a hundred
>>
im down for $100
>>
Is this a meme or do you idiots actually think /biz/ isn't just NEETS perpetually losing their pocket money on shit "investments"
>>
One of the RGT stars needs to step forward and offer to run the fund.
>>
anons post their gainz, people with the most gainz run the fund?
>>
This is the most amusing and vomitous thing I've seen all day. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
>>
File: 1478818650911.png (205KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1478818650911.png
205KB, 500x496px
>>1683861
>Why doesn't /biz/ open our own investment fund?
Because I wouldn't trust you chucklefucks with a penny, much less a hundred dollars, or if I was brain damaged, any information from my savings accounts
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.