[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyway to beat uber? After 20 years in the taxicab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Is there anyway to beat uber?

After 20 years in the taxicab business, paying out the ass for insurance, fucking unions and taxes, my last 3 years have been nothing but smiling while the state fucks me in the ass, taking 80 cents out of every dollar I make.

Now uber comes along, my capital halves almost in an year, and instead of seeing either Uber taxation, or a drop on taxicab prices, law passes that they are going to charge uber 0.035 dollars per every km. travelled.

Where can I buy about a ton of fertilizer online?
>>
WAAAAH someone had a better idea than me WAAAAH

Fuck off Ahmed
>>
It was on news this week;
Yber driver raped a drunken woman and throws her out of the car in a snow in a middle of nowhere.
And that woman was actually saved by taxi driver.

And people still use yber..
>>
>>1683346
read the news. uber is hemorrhaging money just to bankrupt the sector
>>
>>1683394
i never did and will never do. but i know a lot off people that only care about cheaper.
>>
>>1683346

Move on.

The market created a solution where an innefficiency existed.

Cabs are dead.

Sorry mate but you gotta find a new hustle.
>>
>>1683394

A guy from my highschool became a police officer.

He handcuffed a girl then raped her.

Shit can happy with any profession.
>>
>>1683761
>He handcuffed a girl then raped her.
that's hot any vid evidence?
>>
>>1683394
>>1683415

like these have to be trolls right? or are you people this autistic?

anyways OP, why not like, just fucking drive Uber? its not like you arent used to doing that job already.

if you cant beat em, join em
>>
>>1683841
not trolling the taxis are heavily regulated both mechanically and the drivers have to jump all sorts of hoops like regular medical checkups and extra driving qualifications above regular license.

it's your choice if you want to sit in a fucking piece of junk that has all sorts of maintenance cuts and monkey rigs to keep it from falling apart driven by a paki migrant that doesn't properly speak your language and has no idea how the traffic is in your city and which junctions are the most dangerous.

uber is not cheap enough for the drop of quality in service.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.