[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw poor >tfw everyone enjoying this time of year buying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

>tfw poor
>tfw everyone enjoying this time of year buying things for one another
>tfw I cant even join family for Christmas again because I'm so broke I have no money to buy anyone anything

Anyone else know this feeling? The last 2 years I've spent Christmas eating potatoes and rice alone
>>
>>1680931
Don't know that feel.

Have you tried working?
>>
>>1680932
I work 44 hours a week but I don't live with my parents, I have rent and bills to pay
>>
No i have plenty of money to buy everyone something but i wont because im atheist
>>
>>1680936
So does everyone
>>
>>1680939
Good luck doing it off 11 dollars an hour
>>
>>1680941
That's why I learned some skills and went to University.
>>
>>1680943
Yeah I'd do that if I was smart enough, check your good genetics privilege
>>
>>1680945
You don't have to be smart, just need to work hard.
>>
>>1680947
When you're borderline retarded there is no better than minimum wage employment
>>
>>1680954
If you can use a computer and type full sentences you're not borderline retarded.

What condition do you have? Were you diagnosed?
>>
>>1680960
Not diagnosed with anything I'm just not smart at all
>>
>>1680963
So you're perfectly fine and just using "not smart" as an excuse to not work hard... okay I thought so.

You're smarter than you think, you just have no work ethic.
>>
What kinda fucked up family requires you to bring gifts to celebrate Christmas with them?
>>
>>1680931
I've only spent $800 on gifts this year. It was not a banner fucking year at the old bender family, don't smoke up Johnny.
>>
>>1680974
>800 on gifts

I haven't had that much money at once in years except for rent but that's gone as soon as the next mnth rolls around than I'm broke again
>>
>>1680977
>Ignores my post to make another selfpity post feeling sorry for himself

This is why you are where you are right now.
>>
>>1680931
>>1680936
>>1680945

Grow a spine faggot. I'm rich and I don't even celebrate christmas.
>>
Yeah, I spent 1800 on a ring for my gf.
>>
>>1680931
to be happy while living a minimal life is the best thing you can have op, and why you wouldn't have it. Just go without a present to your family, if they truly are good people, you will spend some nice time with them. you know the meme, family time quality doesnt measure with things...
>>1680937
here is your (you), but honestly Im kinda curious, are you happy with your life as a atheist? things are going well for you annon?
>>
>>1680931
Just fucking buy everyone a card. It's at least a nice gesture you faggot.

t.Someone who doesnt celebrate Christmas but my family does
>>
>>1681092
I'm far from happy being broke all the time, I don't know how some people can be content having less than everyone they know and not being able to enjoy life because of always having no money
>>
>>1680931
I have plenty of money but refuse to buy anyone anything because they also have plenty of money to buy whatever the fuck they want themselves.
>>
>>1681387
That's what I don't get about this time of year, everyone else has money to buy whatever they want all year around and yet when Christmas comes they want free shit
>>
My dad gave me $200 to buy gifts so I wont be embarrassed at our Christmas day thing. I'm 29, so yeah it's pretty humiliating. Oh well, things are actually looking up for me in 2017 so I have hope.
>>
>>1681454
>22, pretty broke.. living on my own in another state
>dad gives me 25$ for birthday 2 months ago, gives me 25$ for christmas
>guy is rich..
>knows I have no money and have therapy bills
>knows im backed up on rent
>buys a 15,000$ motorcycle
>buys a 40,000$ truck
>brother who is struggling as well asked him for 100$ once, he said absolutely..
>blocked my bros number never talked to him again

what is wrong with some people.
>>
>>1680931

Jesus man just go without gifts. It's not a big deal.

I make good money now and have friends that don't. I bought many of them a gift and did not expect any gift in return. It's totally fine. I just want to hang out with them.
>>
>>1681055

She better be marriage material, or you better be loaded.

Otherwise that was fuckin stupid Ricky.
>>
>tfw haven't bought anyone a gift since 2005
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.