[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I'm writing a book called The Secret To Success.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Alan Greenspan.jpg (248KB, 1024x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Alan Greenspan.jpg
248KB, 1024x1349px
Hey guys. I'm writing a book called The Secret To Success. Hopefully every single American buys it. We can all be rich. No one has to be poor. Nobody has to be poor. We can all be wealthy. All 300 million Americans. Let me guess. "Who's gonna do all the manual labor jobs?" Who cares? We'll all be rich. We can just pay someone less richer than us to do it. There is a formula for success. If you're not successful it's because you're lazy. My book tells you all the secrets you need to know. In the new society I have laid out we're going to replace the three classes. Working class, middle class, upper class. With three new classes. Rich. Very rich. Super rich. "Hey this is the same thing as before just with a new name and an inflated dollar." Look kid. I studied economics okay. I'm an economist. We're all gonna have so muhc money. Suitcases filled with hundred dollar bills. There's gonna be so many hundred dollar bills we're gonna have to create new bank notes for larger amounts. We're gonna have $1,000,000 bills. This is America. We can all be millionaires if we simply believe. Each and every one of us. God wants us to be prosperous. If poor people don't want to be poor they should just stop being lazy. Capitalism isn't a zero sum game. We can all be millionaires. Lazy people make up this lie that the only way for someone to have a surplus of wealth is for another to be in debt. That's the zero-sum fallacy. It simply isn't true! Thank you for your time. Good night.
>>
I was gonna troll you, but you identified a very crucial aspect of humanity and capitalism.

There will always be winners and losers. It's a never ending game of cat and mouse. The smart and adaptive can remain the cat if they use their smarts and adaptation. Occasionally a mouse gets good and becomes a cat.

We can't all be cats though.

There is of course the singularity theory though. In which case, it's very possible we could all become the cat. A sublime existence, one organism, equal all.
>>
>>1680806
Are you Alan Greenspan?
Because if so, you really fucked up the Federal Reserve.
>>
>>1680854
He is the best out of them all, the worst being Paul Volcker.
>>
>>1680854
>fucked up
Nice argument there friendo
>>
>>1680863
>Volcker
>worse than Yellen

I'm genuinely curious. I haven't heard much about Volcker; I just know that he curb stomped inflation and was really tall.

Why is he bad?
>>
>>1680864
Thanks
>>
>>1680869
Not a jew.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.