[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo my nigga's. I've been studying finance but never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: g1.gif (662KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
g1.gif
662KB, 800x528px
Yo my nigga's.

I've been studying finance but never liked it. Thanks to the movie The Wolf of Wall Street I wasted a year of my life in uni. But there is hope for me, I have a deadline till 30th of December to change my study.

I've been looking at Chemistry and I like the idea of sitting in a lab your whole workday and making scans and analysis.

I'd like to work at a refinery, but will there be work in that kind of environment? Oh yeah, what's the difference between chemistry and lets say Finance? Is chemistry harder and is it even smart for me to change lanes since I've basically no f*king clue about chemistry.

Or any other alternatives besides finance/eco?
I'd like to wagecuck 10 years and open something my own.
>>
>studying finance
>watched a stupid film
>changes mind

Go into finance and Computer Science and start trading.
>>
>>1680069
Dude how can I get intro trading if I got my degree from a regular local uni with a bachelor. Being a broker or trader you'd have to be autist or did good at school from a young age.
>>
>>1680076
Or be smart, but then again, you aren't
>>
>>1680076
You actually just need to have a degree in hand, have proficient people skills, be able to dress and carry yourself well, and (most importantly) be able to make clients money and have a record that reflects this.

I finished at a state uni with a 2.4 gpa, worked in wealth management at a smaller bank while i built a nice portfolio and clientele base, then made the move to a large IB working in wealth management still but making more money. If you can't commit that kind of time and effort then you weren't cut out for this lifestyle kid.
>>
>>1680067

If you liked Wolf of Wall Street then your passion is sales, not finance.

You wanna lead, call shots, and ultimately get someone to give you their money.

That's sales.

In which case just study business admin and go hard for sales when graduation time comes.

Thank me later.
>>
>>1680127
I just found my Yoda. I'm a retard lmfao. You're accurate, know me better then I do myself.

Would a Bachelor in marketing do?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.