[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to earn money online? I don't need much, just something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 3.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
139KB, 917x871px
How to earn money online? I don't need much, just something to sustain myself while I find something better. I tried upwork but no luck and I've heard freelancer is shit. Help me out guys.
>>
How much do you need to earn and what kind of skills do you have/could develop.
>>
>>1679362
Follow these steps

>1. Buy a helium canister and gas mask
>2. Put on gas mask
>3. Turn on the helium and take a deep breath
>4. You will be in a state of complete peace and bliss, far away from all the troubles in the world
>5. Hope that you get reincarnated into Royalty in your next life
>6. ???
>7. Profit!
>>
>>1679364
I'd want at least 500 dollars a month but I won't say no to less at this point. And I'mm a good writer so I was hoping to do something with that.
>>
>>1679369
Do you have a full-time gigs?

Why don't you think you're getting jobs on Upwork?

I'm a full-time freelancer who moved away from content mills like Upwork; however, you can easily make $500+ per month with just a couple of clients.

Their fee structure sucks ass now, though, and I luckily was grandfathered in at the lower rate with the clients I had there.

If you're a good writer then you shouldn't have problems landing work on Upwork, honestly. You have to spot red flags when applying for gigs: 95% of them are looking for the cheapest writer possible and are being spammed with non-native English speakers. If you can spot the 5% and personalize your pitch, you're good to go.

Examples of previous work and/or a website will set you apart every single time.
>>
im interested in this too

the main things ive read are
-youtube videos
-ad revenue
-sponsors
-selling a product
-writing

most writing jobs are shit they pay you terrible amounts for alot of work, if you're looking at something jobby theres alot of sites like that though, you just make an article and they paypal you some money but some are really stingy(like 10 cents per paragraph or some shit) theres shit where you can caption videos like Rev which is a little better but mind numbing as fuck to do.

i have friends who made money off making their own websites, having ads and then self promoting. usually they sold something on their website too or had to self promote for a long time. this includes shit like twitter. FB, IG, etc and building up a following on some kind of subject like a blog about food, cars etc. if you can stomach doing that its slow but makes self generating income. think of something you like, that you can talk about endlessly or post alot of articles about, look up how to use ad space to make money, make social media accounts and just add people and self promote. the more hits and traffick you get the more money you can potentially make.

lastly is youtube videos if you had a big ass following of people then you make ok money off each video but you need alot of subscribers of course so self promotion and then actually making content which if you dont actually enjoy what your doing it wont really work.

people can make money doing a combo of shit like this. its actually work unfortunately. there's not like a super easy convienient way that i can think of unless you got some shit where you could work from home as a call center or something.
>>
>>1679373
Nope, nothing so far. And I haven't done anything before which is probably a big problem. And I would say my profile is not inspiring as I've sent out a shit load of proposals and have never gotten a reply.
>>
Why does it have to be online? You're making it a lot harder on yourself than it needs to be.

Just do odd jobs for local people. Cut grass, do a cleaning service, things like that. The elderly are especially in need of these things
>>
>>1679362
Become a hacker
Hack a bank
Buy bitcoin
>>
>>1679373
Wait you can make money writing shit on the internet?
Writing is my only really skill, should I give the Upwork thing a shot?
>>
>>1679373
freelancing online is terrible since the top freelancers are always highlighted and you get buried under.

if you want to work online, pursue employers actively. don't sit around and jerk off waiting for someone to find you
there are plenty of companies looking for permanent/per project work
>>
I have had the same dream as you OP, and I'm now earning almost enough money to quit my job.

I can point you in the right directions:
Read about: Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing
Visit forums like warriorforum.com

if you don't have any money to invest into hosting/Domains/Tools you might start with some free methods like survey portals or GPT sites, here's an overview over free methods:
http://proven-onlineincome.com/free-methods/

Persistance is key when it comes to making money online, so many have the same goal. good luck
>>
File: 1471978993260.png (127KB, 637x592px) Image search: [Google]
1471978993260.png
127KB, 637x592px
OP I've been making a couple dollars every day doing link lockers where people download an app or do a survey to access content. Learned about it here: http://pastebin.com/csDFRS2p

It's not enough to quit your day job but it's easy and it might help you achieve your goals. good luck
>>
>>1680273
>CPA

This shit is still around?
>>
>>1680299
guess so. Don't underestimate stupid normies on the internet
>>
>>1679369
steemit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.