[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/ObsoleteDogma/s tatus/810957268950859780

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ItHasntEvenBegunYet.jpg (2MB, 1051x9709px) Image search: [Google]
ItHasntEvenBegunYet.jpg
2MB, 1051x9709px
https://twitter.com/ObsoleteDogma/status/810957268950859780

Daily reminder to buy bitcoin while it's still under 5 figures a coin.
>>
File: nocoiners.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners.gif
2MB, 320x180px
bump
>>
>>1679356
how many coins u got OP?
>>
>>1679356
>Daily reminder to buy bitcoin while it's still under 5 figures a coin.
there are thousands of cryptos out there what does bitcoin have that they don't?
>>
>>1679985
>there are thousands of cryptos out there what does bitcoin have that they don't?
there are lots of operating systems out there, what does Bill Gates have that they don't?
He was first.
>>
>>1679992
>He was first.
are you retarded? you think ms dos was the first os? or bill gates wrote it? also the fact that billy boy could buy all the bitcoins on the world and not even feel the difference makes bitcoin a fucking joke.
>>
>>1679994
>the fact that billy boy could buy all the bitcoins on the world

He cant buy mine because i don't want to sell to him, so this is a false statement!
>>
>>1680021
i was talking about market capitalization not your anal virginity.
>>
>>1680031
doesn't apply in practice so who cares

he could buy a lot, that would just mean bitcoin has a huge holder now and the rest of holders would benefit from the price rise, big whoop

>>1679985
bitcoin protocol = tcp/ip protocol
>>
>>1680111
>he could buy a lot
he could buy all of it and wouldn't even notice he did and he is far from being the richest man on earth not even in the corner. the entire point is there are people so rich that their wealth dwarfs the total market capitalization of btc.

>bitcoin protocol = tcp/ip protocol
where does this stupid ass fucking retarded meme coming from? the truth is you could easily have a crypto that doesn't use btcs proof of work protocol or it's particular blockchain solution at all, meanwhile you can communicate nothing on the internet without using tcp/ip.
>>
>>1679994
>>1680031

Why so triggered?
>>
>>1680243
>the entire point is there are people so rich that their wealth dwarfs the total market capitalization of btc.
Shit point, since if BTC becomes a widely accepted currency, and it's fast becoming one, the price will rise to the point where it can accommodate such wealth. This rise will likely be the riskiest part of BTC's history, just before it becomes stable.

>the truth is you could easily have a crypto that doesn't use btcs proof of work protocol or it's particular blockchain solution at all
Sure, you can. You can also have vastly superior open-source OSs that don't dominate the market, because the other ones are so much more common and user-friendly. BTC will always be chief amongst coins. Most people don't know altcoins exist, but they know BTC does, though it usually has negative connotation associated with.
>>
>>1680243

>he could buy all of it and wouldn't even notice he did and he is far from being the richest man on earth not even in the corner. the entire point is there are people so rich that their wealth dwarfs the total market capitalization of btc.
>there are people so rich that their wealth dwarfs the total market capitalization of btc.

And GDPs of entire countries, yet you don't see BG Korea.

>where does this stupid ass fucking retarded meme coming from?
> be 2008
> be financial crisis
> BTC released to public
>>
>>1680286
>if BTC becomes a widely accepted currency
why ever would that happen?
>BTC will always be chief amongst coins
again why ever would that be a necessity?
btc can disappear in a year if the right pretender appears. hell monero looks like something that could take it down soon enough.
btc has a 10 year headstart but that won't mean much when it's shortcomings really hit people.
>>
>>1680292
>if BTC becomes a widely accepted currenc
It offers many advantages over traditional currencies

>btc can disappear in a year if the right pretender appears
see >>1680286
>>
>>1680292
>why ever would that happen?
when they remove physical cash bitcoin will be the alternative
>>
>>1680243
>the entire point is there are people so rich that their wealth dwarfs the total market capitalization of btc.
that should be good news since you would be looking at being a pioneer, aka an opportunity to get rich

too bad you are too dumb for that so keep looking for things that are already big you'll sure get rich boyo
>>
I dont think anything is going to topple bitcoin now and theres no stopping it
>>
>>1679356
Why would you turn me on to such an easy source of money? Smells like a scam and desperation to me. No thanks.
>>
>>1679970
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.