[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I make money by gambling? The only capital I have is student

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Can I make money by gambling?
The only capital I have is student loans and I feel like I should invest them in online poker or a hand of blackjack or something.
>>
>>1679176
I'm surprised someone with such good taste in music can ask such a fucking stupid question. NEVER GAMBLE WITH MONEY THAT'S NOT YOURS.
>>
>>1679176
penny stocks, make sure to use stop loss or better yet, trailing stops
>>
>>1679176
Don't use that money. If you want to get into online poker start with $100 of your own money. Look up strategies and the general maths involved before starting. Begin multi tabling on 2c/5c ($2 buy in max) and slowly make gains. When you get to about 30x the next level up in big blinds move to that table. I.e., the next level up would be 5c/10c ($5 buy in max) So you would need to have increased your bankroll to $150 before moving tables. If you drop down to 25 big blinds in bankroll go back down a table. I.e., in this example if you went down to $125 switch back to 2c/5c. Don't get greedy and start on higher amounts, you will learn and make mistakes on the low levels that will cost you less than at high levels. If you have poor self control or no patience do not do this.
>>
>>1679239
What are some reputable online poker websites?
>>
>>1679239
Is online poker a viable alternative to day trading? It seems more fun.
I'm a neet with no income and am looking for something to do.
>>
>>1679176
>"can I make money by gambling?"

Of course you can fucking make money gambling, what kind of dumb fuck are you?
>>
>>1679176

Lel'd @ "invest" to make it sound like a good plan

You're literally thinking about using borrowed money to play online blackjack you fucking idiot

Also not sure where you're from but in many countries it's illegal to use a student loan for anything other than uni
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.