[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok so i have a lot of 'solid' concepts, essentially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: idea-man.jpg (25KB, 499x372px) Image search: [Google]
idea-man.jpg
25KB, 499x372px
ok so i have a lot of 'solid' concepts, essentially i am an idea man.. some of these concepts could take several years, and millions in resources to develop and launch..

i understand i am the meme idea man, but does anyone have any experience with calling up large corporations and partnering to develop their ideas? i am a great salesman, but i want some background first.. mainly, what type of contract i could be selling to them, etc.
>>
>>1678169
ok some more background.. i have a lot of consulting ideas, aka making businesses better. i was thinking of just calling up companies and becoming an independent consultant..
>>
File: autism and chicken.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
autism and chicken.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>>1678181
do it

I reckon you have high-tier education, work experience over 10 years and something to show on how you implemented your ideas in a business plan.

You are not one of those autistic faggot neets thinking they came up with an idea by shitposting on 4chan that noone ever came up before.
>>
>>1678169
>>1678181
Yup, just give them a call. They've never gotten a call from an idea man before.
>>
>>1678181
make sure that if they turn you down, you go onto fb or twitter or whatever and complain that "businesses that won't give you equity when you have ideas to TRANSFORM their profits are ran by idiots". it worked out well for an aquaintance of mine. it seemed to be the straw that caused the mental breakdown.
>>
>>1678199
Whats the fucking point of having a high-tier education and 10 years of work experience as an idea man when the point of an idea man is clearly that they are uneducated or unexperienced but filled with "good ideas"?
>>
Pitch your ideas on some angel investing forums. If they're good, you'll get money. If they're crap, you won't.
>>
>>1679499
I envy the retarded
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.