[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on options No, seriously, does anyone have any books?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1479234866857.jpg (319KB, 960x895px) Image search: [Google]
1479234866857.jpg
319KB, 960x895px
Redpill me on options

No, seriously, does anyone have any books? pdfs? videos? Options are so confusing
>>
inb4 >you'll lose money
>>
>>1677279

you started with wikipedia?

>inb4 too retarded to understand wikipedia
>>
>>1677279
Its the fastest way to your lose money.

Everything is automated and computerised to win at options so good luck if you want to compete with PhD nerds on this....
>>
>>1677279

Ok, I'll start out with an extremely basic lesson.

Options are contracts to buy or sell stocks at a certain price for a specific time frame.

There are two sides to an option: the "seller" and the "buyer". The seller is the one that promises to buy or sell the stock at a set price point in return for money.

When the buyer enters an option agreement where he pays money to buy stock at a specific price, that option is called a "call".

When the buyer enters an option agreement where he pays money to sell a stock at a specific price, that option is called a "put".

If you want more, let me know. I'll browse for a bit.
>>
>>1677279
shodan.me/books
Misc>Demystified Series>Options Demystified
Pretty good for retards like you and me
>>
>>1677279

The house always wins
>>
>>1677452
>>1677459
Thank you so much!
>>
>>1677510

Do you need more info, or do you got it from here?
>>
>>1677516
I think I'm good anon, thanks
>>
>>1677532

Alright, good luck man. Make sure you have the foundation concepts down before you start getting into strategies. It may not be fun, but it doesn't take long and you'll be able to understand the other things much faster. They are pretty useful. If you aren't trading them on your own, you can use them to make money off of your stocks. Good luck and be careful. They are a great tool, but being on the wrong side of them can do damage to an account.
>>
Best way to win is to buy stock (investing) and then to enhance your gains you sell upside calls (trading).

E.g pick a stock you like, say its worth $100. Sell 110 strike calls for 10$. (Just an example).

A month later stock has risen to 105$. You gain 5$ on the stock, but 10$ on the option sell.

Now you buy back your option, and sell a 115$ strike call for 10$. Repeat the process.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.