[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This place agreed to hire me for a sales position. But this place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1482037589406.gif (895KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1482037589406.gif
895KB, 500x269px
This place agreed to hire me for a sales position. But this place seems sketch and like a scam. Should I continue pursuing it, or just find another job instead?
>>
lol is it one of those "management training" jobs where really you're just a door to door sales man
>>
>>1675998
Yeah, it's exactly that. What do?
>>
Just do it for 90 days and see what happens. It might lead to a legit sales job.
>>
>>1675998
Are those a scam?
>>
>>1676017
Leave them a polite message explaining that you got a more suitable offer elsewhere and although you're grateful for the opportunity you won't be perusing your application any further.

Then you block all contact with the shitty scammers and steer clear of anything similar in the future.
>>
>>1676021
Typically they're "commission only" and just burn through suckers with long hours, pressure, minimal training or job security.
>>
I actually did this for a bit. I wouldn't call it a scam, but its undoubtedly a shit job. These companies hire almost exclusively young guys in their 20s because they're more likely to be single and impressionable enough to buy into the bullshit they feed you.

Let me guess, they hyped up the unlimited earning potential and told you all about how fast you can move up? The reality is very few people will make as much as they promise you can, and very few will move up as fast as they say you can.

The work fucking sucks and turnover is through the roof because most people don't hit the impossibly high bonus standards and don't make any money. To counteract this, they'll constantly try to pump you up and keep you positive, because the job will kill you otherwise. You'll have a morning meeting that'll feel like a cult cheerleading session and then you'll go out in the field the rest of the day.

Its possibly worth it for the top 20 percent or so of the office that actually makes money. If you're not a naturally good salesman I wouldn't bother OP
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.