[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going to happen to us? In my country over two million

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1386084552853.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1386084552853.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
What's going to happen to us?

In my country over two million and a half people between the age of 19-25 are NEET,
almost half of us don't even have an highschool degree.
Then there's those people that are going to get out of university only to find themselves in dead job market with an overskilled CV.

Last year I signed up for a project that was trying to push these people into the job market by finding them an apprenticeship;
didn't get called, and when I inquired they said they tried a couple of times but couldn't reach me, after that they stopped answering.
The project was for people between 19-24 years old, I turned 25 a few months ago.

I saw they reopened admission a few minutes ago while I was writing this,
but the Dob available went from 1993 to 1999, I'm 1991.
Also I saw that to be elegible for the project you must not be under another project (european based, Youth Warranty)
wich I adhered to a month ago hoping to get some help.

(had to sign up to THREE different organization websites, wich 3 out of 5 times didn't work properly
just to find out that despise being backed by the government it's almost a scam, people not being payed etc. etc.)

I couldn't manage to revoke my partecipation to the youth warranty project because the page keeps 404ing,
but I'm praying they'll take me anyway in the other project since it's more trustworthy (despite being from an ONG).

Sorry for the TL:DR
>>
>>1675575

What country you in?
The EU has been fucked by too many government regulations. Here in the glorious BurgerLand most areas you'd be able to find a job no problem, even if it isn't the most desirable job like manual labor.
>>
>>1675578
Italy.

I can't even find a manual job, too much cheap manpower from immigrants and shit I guess.
>>
>>1675587
Oof. Heard Italy's not doing too well.
Half my ancestors were sicilian. Not really relevant to you though.
Maybe flee to Germany or something? Can't you guys move freely between countries?
>>
>>1675592
Yeah, got a few friends over there even.
Problem is that I'm so ashamed of my position I simply lied to them.

I've heard of a guy that got a couple of jobs in past 2 years thanks to gov programs,
but I have no idea if would be able to apply not being german and not even having an HS degree.
>>
>>1675575
Stop whining and go be successful,
>>
I never had a job until I was 22. Figured nobody would ever hire a 22 year old with a GED and no work experience so I went straight to a temp agency. Started out at 12 a hour and went to 17 a hour 90 days after and I got permanent. The job is gravy because everything in factories is automated now. I'm trained to operate machines that 60 years make it sound like rocket science but any competent person can understand it in a day yet they drug training out for 3 weeks because the old fucker thought he had to show me 500 times how to use a computer to print a fucking label. People in here are retarded and lazy but I'm taking home over 2k a month and living with parents so I'm saving 1500 a month.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.