[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone into the dropshipping biz lately? How much is your capital?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: shopify-bag.png (4KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
shopify-bag.png
4KB, 185x185px
Anyone into the dropshipping biz lately? How much is your capital? Any marketing advice for n00bs?
>>
Bumperino
>>
why shopify, why not amazon or ebay
>>
File: disappointed pepe.jpg (14KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed pepe.jpg
14KB, 306x306px
>>1674446
the drop ship meme is stupid. it requires full time work to become profitable and even then it's not comparable to a decent corporate salary. very very few of these sites make good $$$. only try this if you are a hopeless NEET with loads of free time and can develop good marketing and programming skills. otherwise look for actual business opportunities.
>>
File: brink of death.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
brink of death.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>1674446
I made a shopify literally havent made a single sale.
What am I doing wrong?

elitestature.com
>>
>>1674446
Affiliate marketing is just as much work, but at least you don't have to deal with suppliers.

>>1675987
You're targeting a huge market (normie clothes/accessories) and your products are boring as hell. Find a more specific niche.
>>
>>1675995
>You're targeting a huge market (normie clothes/accessories) and your products are boring as hell.

This is what all successful shopify sites sell
>>
>>1676000
That's the problem. The big guys are crushing the small guys like you. They probably got in on the game when no one was selling that stuff and now that it's popular they have the money and resources to kill off any new players. You have to find that rare undiscovered product that will become the next big thing or you won't survive.
>>
I'm looking to build a Perfume/Fragrance/Accessories Store. Tips? Should I go with shopfy?
>>
>>1675987
Elite status is a lame fucking brand name, dude.

A fashion brand doesn't need to tell itself that it's elite or high end. It should speak for itself. As it is you look way too try hard with a name like that.

Just some honest feedback. And yeah, like the other guy said the chances of you getting noticed on a moderate-large scale is just painfully small because you're competing with way too many other people. On top of that you've entered the clothing/fashion business, an extremely competitive and cut-throat industry.

I would rethink everything.
>>
>>1675987
Terrible
>>
>>1675987
You don´t have a brand.

A brand is a promise. To become "elite" is not a promise.

A brand is a package of ideas wrapped to fit some need in the minds of your audience. It has to be subtle but interpretable.

What you want to signify is, this brand is elite so consuming it makes you elite. But you don´t want to literally say that. Infer it by making a brand.
>>
http://pantycentral.org

What am i doing wrong /biz/?
>>
>>1676058
>>1676061
this is your problem but good attempt.
go back to the drawing board you can only get better.
>>
Professional ebayer reporting in

I initially started around 5 years ago and invested 300 in a week (some here some there until I felt I had a good amount of stuff to start with, 50 here, 100 there, etc)
My current capital I honestly don't know, I keep under 1000 mark for stagnant funds, everything else is either paid out to costs/myself, or reinvested

>>1675984
there's so much wrong here

>dropship meme is stupid
this is what people who don't know how to do it / have never tried say

>requires full time work
depends on many factors such as A. how good you are, B. what you have access to, and C. how hard you're willing to work. I can take any time off I want, just spent 3 days not lifting a finger besides shipping stuff, at some point I'll get into a stretch and
work for 3-4 days strait with only sleep and food having time spent. People who are "successful" often work crazy hours on salary as well, so its not like this is a special thing to online
>>
>>1675984
>>1676115
(cont)

>even then it's not comparable to a decent corporate salary
read above A, B, and C. No I do not make top end corporate salary myself, but yes many do. I make enough to be fairly happy with a relatively small workload for the level of income I have

>very very few of these sites make good $$$
This is true, but not because its impossible or hard - but because LOTS of people get in without having a strong understanding or gameplan and thus just keep spinning there wheels. Almost everyone is like this in the beginning as there is a learning curve for any particular online marketing method. If you actually spend the time (I took over 5 years doing it as a hobby to really "get it") to learn and try properly, you can make very good money compared to time spent

>only try this if you are a hopeless NEET with loads of free time and can develop good marketing and programming skills.
free time i agree is key, it does take a lot of effort in the beginning if you're starting from scratch since you have an entire concept and very broad field to work with. Good marketing does come from experience so that can take time depending on what ur status is, and programming is little to none needed, there's plenty of resources to get the technicalities handled for you
>>
>>1675987
you really need to make your site more professional, not to mention your inventory is like 6 products. And your motto is cringey.
>>
>>1676116
How much are you making from it per month now, after your 5 years of learning?
>>
>>1675984
>It didn't get me rich in 3 simple steps so it doesn't work
You sound like a faggot

>>1675987
>elitestature.com
>Literally copied the catalogue, theme, and layout from the OP in the other dropship thread
OP in the other thread was lying about his $400/day you know.
Half assing your work will never pay off.
>>
>>1674446
dropshipping is for lazy cucks.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.