[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what seperates CEO/CFOs from the other high positioned people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1481492099853[1].jpg (105KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481492099853[1].jpg
105KB, 768x1024px
so what seperates CEO/CFOs from the other high positioned people in the organisation? (i'm mainly thinking about financial services organisations)

so you can have a person just progress through the ranks from an entry level, to qualified to partner etc etc but only 1 person gets to be the CEO

what does that guy have that others don't? soft skills? secret handshakes? or what
>>
>>1674087
Alright, I'll tell you.

I'm old now and soon to pass on.
67 is a bit young but what can you fo?

To become CEO, there is a special handshake. But you have to know when and who to give it to.

First, get a job. Because I know you're a jobless NEET faggot. Then find the most important looking guy you can find.

NOW, DONT give it to him yet. First find out his name. Important people like it when you remember their names. Next take em out to dinner. Most expensive place you can afford. Make it steak. If he's vegan, I don't know.

After you're done, and this is the important part.

Get into your car, pull down his pants. His penis might come out. Now this is the important bit, the handshake that will allow you to become a CEO. Three words.

Up and down.

Then start suckin

Congrats. You win.
>>
>>1674087

C-level means chief. They are the head of a department. So everyone in that department answers to them.

There is hierarchy is just about every level of business. And the more players involved the more hierarchial structure needed. This is necessary due to conflicts of decision, and belief that arise between team members.
>>
The highest level people in a company are assessed on their decision making capability.

Obviously when you are making big decisions you are effectively dealing with chaos - will severing one unproductive division save your company or stifle innovation and make it worse off in the long run?

Imagine the CEO position as the last chair in a giant game of musical chairs. Whoever has weathered the most storms and made the decisions that went down as successful decisions will be the one that gets their ass on that chair.

I tend to find that people who are Chief Execs are highly informed and experienced, can immediately recall detailed and relevant information instantly and are experts at negotiating with people in a way that makes them seem unflappable.

A lot of people think that CEOs talk a load of vacuous nonsense, but actually it's an art that a lot of people aren't good at especially when put under pressure. Tony Blair was a highly skilled politician because when people asked him underhanded questions that were intended to expose a lack of composure or knowledge of his party he could immediately detect the intention of the question and steer the whole conversation around.

It's the difference between being George Bush and Jeb Bush.

And you might wonder why I'm referencing politicians instead of well known CEOs but that's because their decisions and characters are much more public and therefore much more easy to analyse.
>>
>>1674948
this is a pretty good desc. worked for a ceo. definitely always clearly the smartest and most articulate person in the room.
>>
Idk my company's CSO basically runs everything. The CEO works with the skirts and applies for loans and makes twitter and facebook posts.

CSO is some Russian wizard scientist guy and is 99% responsible for the company since it just used to be a shell to hold a dozen patents he filed. Idk what the CEO is for.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.