[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fat >spend a good portion of my paycheck on bingeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1477354227147.gif (12KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1477354227147.gif
12KB, 633x758px
>tfw fat
>spend a good portion of my paycheck on bingeing on junk food once a week
>buy overpriced 'healthy' food the rest of the week
>want to stop this

How do I staph doing this. Should I just buy some drugs like modafinil that will suppress my appetite so I can save more money
>>
>>1673052
Just eat less

Use some of your abundant willpower and it will become second nature to you.
>>
>>1673052
I recommend nootropics anyways, but only if you can afford it. If you want cheap food ramen and bulk pop tarts never fails. Also anything from the dollar menu
>>
>buy overpriced 'healthy' food the rest of the week
Fruits, carrots, lettuce, broccoli and various greens shouldn't cost you more than fast food, fattie.
>>
>>1673052
try r9k
>>
>>1673052
I'm not fat, just between fat and thin (normal I guess?), but I usually eat $130+ of junk food per week since college has made me too lazy to prepare food. Now that I'm out of school, I'm going to eat 100% of the time at home, and so far I bought $68 worth of food that should last me for the week. Hopefully I'll be able to get a bit more fit since I'm going to do more excersize, and I may be able to lower my costs of food consumption per year.

I mostly bought vegetables and fruit, some dairy products, bread, and some frozen chicken. You get way more food if you were to make it yourself, and for a cheaper price. Try to put some effort into eating at home more, also if you're concerned about your weight, may I suggest you cut off sodas/cokes and make sure to only limit yourself to water and tea or sprite (7up and ginger ale are also good), the tea and spite should only be drinked when you are craving sweets beverages, that'll cut off a lot of your sugar intake and I guarantee you'll lose weight without doing exercise.
>>
>>1673103
I used to weight 250lb, and am now around 220lb, but was 195lb before I had to go to school again.
>>
>>1673105
>>1673103

I never drink soda. I eat less than 50 carbs from Monday - Saturday, so I tend to eat a lot of red meat, beef and hot dogs, chicken, cheese. What helps me get through my diet is drinking lots of tea and coffee, sometimes diet soda. It gets pricey.

On Sunday I eat whatever I want, sometimes dropping $60-$100 on one big binge meal.
>>
>>1673052
torrent the shangri la diet
>>
Go to /fit/. They'll motivate* you to overcome this problem. I think /fit/ is a good companion board to /biz/ in general.

*shame
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.