[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hello, i would like to buy 1000 units of your product >i'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: unnamed.png (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
16KB, 300x300px
>hello, i would like to buy 1000 units of your product
>i'll pay a little now, the rest when the shipment arrives
>chinaman: ok, deal
>shipment arrives
>don't pay or cancel credit payment

Has anyone tried this
>>
File: 4f4.jpg (79KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
4f4.jpg
79KB, 750x749px
>trying to chink the chinks

good luck senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 500x374px
>>
File: angry chinaman.jpg (12KB, 236x277px) Image search: [Google]
angry chinaman.jpg
12KB, 236x277px
>>1672956
>>1672957
>>
The Jack ma's mafia will blow your mamas house
>>
>>1672957
>Its wrong to scam Chinese people.

Sorry Chang Wang, but two can play at your game.
>>
File: 76856856r.png (509KB, 930x513px) Image search: [Google]
76856856r.png
509KB, 930x513px
>>1672976
>>
>>1672955
>having a bad relationship with your suppliers

Why WOULD I try this anon? Why do I have so little faith in my business that I want to get a limited quantity of a product, and skimp out as much on it? I mean obviously I don't think there is much of a market for it otherwise I'd pay the supplier so I can order from them more at a later date... I just don't understand why the fuck I would do this unless I was a 16 year old le edgelord thinking
>LOL SCAM PAJEETCHICKSHEKELBERG FREE MONEY! XD XD XD
>>
>>1673068

because I don't wanna waste thousands of $ on something that may or may not be profitable and sell, and may or may not be pieces of shit that broke apart during the shipment phase

>limited quantity

nah, there are plenty of suppliers on there
>>
>>1672955
you pay a deposit and pay the rest when it is at the docks. i don't think your amazing plan will work.
>>
>>1672955
>Has anyone tried this
Yeah, they never agree to ship anything before receiving payment or being placed through escrow.
So I never successfully did it.

You find a supplier that is this stupid please let me know.
>>
File: OP5.jpg (138KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
OP5.jpg
138KB, 500x430px
>>1672955
Are you that thirsty for prison cock?
>>
>>1673151

>going to prison for scamming chinks in china

don't think so zhang
>>
>>1673068
because chinks dont have a soul you order few thousands of dollars and make a "good" relationship.
then you order 50k or more because supplier is my friend and we are going to rule the world.
they keep your money and send you a lot of crap
there is nothing you can do about... yeah go ahead try to sue them.

bbb but we were f-friends. why supplier? why?

another cicle another faggot who falls for the chinese scam of alibaba.
I have seen plenty of stories like that. there is a lot of things that can go wrong with chinks.
>>
>>1674030
This, I wouldn't never trust a fucking chink to deliver on their promises, have you never read that thread about Chinese steel anon?
>>
>>1672955
This is what would actually happen.

>hello, i would like to buy 1000 units of your product
>i'll pay a little now, the rest when the shipment arrives
>chinaman: no.
>>
>>1672955
Nope
Chinks only accept payment in advance
>>
>>1672982
Lmaooo this this
>>
>>1672955
You have to put your social security number to order from alibaba. If you screw over the Chinapeople they will just report your account and you will never be able to buy anything again unless you get a new social.

/thread
>>
>>1672955
Do you even know how Alibaba works you underage retard? You pay the full price and if the products don't arrive you can chargeback from alipay.

Nobody does paypal on Alibaba anymore, and if they're do you're the one getting scammed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.