[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW people are making huge BUCKS off Malware and stealin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1480676394513.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480676394513.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>TFW people are making huge BUCKS off Malware and stealing peoples' information

>TFW meanwhile I'm poor and wagecucking like a beta

Why the hell is everyone on /biz/ not doing fraud and involved in malware? It seems like the .com goldrush of our time. And it appears to be wearing thin by now, we should have got in years ago.

Why didn't we? Why the fuck are we missing out?

Literal 80 IQ mongoloids are making lots of money without any programming knowledge just by buying this stuff.

Why are we still poor?

Why are we still coping? what's the point?
>>
it's a good thing that 97% of population can't write a good malware.
>>
>>1670099
Good thing you don't actually have to, you can just buy the bins, buy a bunch of loads and then sit back and make $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Seriously it's so retardedly easy i dont know why we didn't get in on this.

They sell this shit for so dirt cheap. You could buy some of these bots like Neutrino for $250 fucking dollars. And then make $$$$$$$$.

WHY DIDN'T WE?
>>
File: unclean franklin.jpg (13KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
unclean franklin.jpg
13KB, 480x269px
>tfw people are making huge BUCKS off selling old Soviet weapons on the black market to terrorists and drug lords

>tfw meanwhile I'm poor and wagecucking like a beta

Why the hell is everyone on /biz/ not doing black market arms dealing? It seems like the .com goldrush of our time. And it appears to be wearing thin by now, we should have got in years ago.

Why didn't we? Why the fuck are we missing out?

Literal 80 IQ Russians are making lots of money without any knowledge just by selling this stuff.

Why are we still poor?

Why are we still coping? what's the point?
>>
>>1670139
this isn't the same thing.

Becoming a drug or weapons trafficker is incredibly risky and very difficult to get into.

Malware and fraud was/is as easy as just spending some dollars and an email address to sign up and buy a bot. That's literally all you have to do, they even provide technical support.

I see no reason why we don't.
>>
>>1670070

Okay, sure.
You make a butt load of money.
There is no way to access that money without being arrested & prosecuted.
>>
because it requires skill to write a malware and the knowledge to spread it.
>>
>>1670153
Do it then? Wtf is wrong with you? (aside from clearly having no morals)
>>
>>1670320
It doesn't require much skill if your malware targets IoT devices (70% or more, by the way, don't have any security lel)

Hint hint nudge nudge
>>
>>1670320
>because it requires skill to write a malware and the knowledge to spread it.

You can buy everything necessary.

The people making huge money most of the time don't know a single bit about programming.
>>
>>1670070
>be wagecuck
>write malware
>itsallgoingsowell.gif
>partyvanned.webm
>jailrape.jpg
>aids.psd
>wishiwasawagecuck.txt.com
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.