[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm helping out a friend with a business that provides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: attention-grabbing-flyer.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
attention-grabbing-flyer.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
So I'm helping out a friend with a business that provides graphic design/video editing + targeted ads using fb.

How do I get clients in my city? (Austin).

I've skimmed the newspaper for potential clients but none of them really understand the potential of targeted ads vs newspaper.
>>
Why are you limiting yourself to Austin?
>>
>>1669596
Because I'm thinking about walking in the business to talk instead of cold calling. I'm in the process of making a video explaining targeted ads, etc.

Would it be preferable to cold call in different cities?
>>
>>1669605
Why not try? Make the video and put it on your site. Don't just cold call, but get in touch with businesses via e-mail and social media. Your type of business is global, friend.
>>
>>1669585
This sort of thing is better done by word of mouth. My dad does web design and made a fair amount of money doing it freelance like that -- most of his clients were friends and friends of friends and so on so forth.

Trying to SEO it up and take out ads on facebook and shit won't work. People don't trust that stuff. They'd sooner go to a website they saw on a slap sticker out of curiousity than follow an in-line facebook ad for your service.
>>
>>1669676
I think his business creates/takes existing ads for other businesses and then promotes them on fb.
>>
>>1669669
thanks family. I'm getting in touch via email but it seems like they don't understand online advertising as much. The companies I talk to don't even have social media and if they do, they don't have anyone viewing their stuff. This is why they take out ads in newspapers.

>>1669676
I'm not advertising my services on fb, this guy >>1669682 got it right.
>>
final bum
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.