[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I've misplaced my credit card and need to make an order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

If I've misplaced my credit card and need to make an order online asap, is there a way I can get my card info? Will they tell me over the phone if I verify myself?
>>
help
>>
>>1667158
>Will they tell me over the phone if I verify myself?
I know one really easy way to find out....
>>
i'd rather ask you guys first cause I don't want to seem suspicious. I just called them yesterday about something else
>>
>>1667158
You're fucked man. You sure you can't use pay pal or transfer money to a friend from your account or give them cash and let them pay off their credit card for you? When I lost my debit card I had to wait a few days before they gave me an emergency cash transfer from my balance. Sucked because I was out of the country. Still don't know where it went to, because no one ever spent a cent from it.

Also I've met a guy who works on the phonelines for a credit card company, it's an instant redflag if you need immediate to funds.
>The fake ones always complain "I want my money" it's not your money, it's a credit card
>>
>>1667158
Yeah this doesn't seem like it'd be prone to all sorts of abuse...
>>
I don't want my funds or anything though, just my card info to make an order. I can provide my SSN and Security Question answers like they usually ask
>>
>>1667326
this is all stuff you can get off your statement. Just sayin.

the one thing you can't get that you need is the 3 digit security number on the back.

if you call and tell them you lost it they'll block that card and send you a new one.
>>
no way to get my security code on the phone? and isn't exp date also not on my statement?
>>
>>1667339
they aren't going to give you anything on the phone.

they'll freeze your account and send you a new card in the mail.
>>
>>1667158
lol dude

operators cant even see your card number, what the fuck kind of operation would that be, employees just going home with phones full of numbers all day

go buy a fucking paypal card or prepaid visa or some shit you retard
>>
>>1667158
Kek sure m8, I lose "my cards" all the time too
>>
File: aZK8Kfph.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
aZK8Kfph.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>1667158
>owning a credit card
>not paying cash for everything
>>
>>1667158
you didn't write down the numbers? what kind of moron you are?
new card: put number expiration and security code in password safe, scratch off security code and cover with black paint.
always.
>>
>>1667430
>slinging crack on da street
get a real job tyrone
>>
>>1668098
lmfao I used cash on a date once, going great up until the bill and I could see her cringe

easy way to spot a brokedick
>>
>>1667158

Why did you not spend 5 minutes to memorize your card number, expiry date, and PIN? Smh. I have 3 cards and I memorized them all.

>>1668101

Why did she cringe? Did you pull out a bunch of dollar bills or five dollar bills for a $100 date?

If she cringed at the sight of cash she's not the right one /biz/bro
>>
>>1668106
It was only a few drinks, so it was regular sized bills.

The successful people I know use their cards for every little transaction to take advantage of the points.
>>
>>1668127

Yep, my parents use their cards for a $0.90 Donut at Tim Hortons
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.