[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do you collect money from YouTube? I made my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (16KB, 773x481px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
16KB, 773x481px
How the hell do you collect money from YouTube?

I made my first video, it got 400,000 views but my adsense application got declined

How do I get paid for this shit?
>>
On youtube videos you get paid for the ads.
( when they are clicked )

You need to connect your adsense account to your YT acc and activate monetization. Do this in "creator studio" on YT.

The 400,000 views means nothing, because no ads was activated. BUT if you can get an adsense acc, (email google support) then you can get paid from future views :)
>>
>>1666767

I have ads on my video (not claimed by a 3rd party), but my adsense application keeps getting rejected for some reason.

Is it because I only have 1 video on my channel?
>>
>>1666767
Not all ads are pay per click.

Id explain in detail how YouTube works but I'm playing peek a boo with a brown snake and its going to be intense so gotta set my phone down.
>>
You won't get paid since you your adsense account was rejected.

What was the video about?
>>
>>1666853

Well how the fuck do I get it approved?

Basically it was me taking a bunch of clips from cable news stations and making a montage of them.

All fair use of course
>>
>>1666865
>Fair use
>>
>>1666865

doesn't sound fair use to me, did you comment on it to make it transformative? if not its not fair use
>>
>>1666865
Not to rage at you, because you read quite level headed about the situation, but I'm fucking sick of people in your position complaining about how they can't monetize content which they've taken from a third party source. Even if you have a legal and legitimate right to use and monetize the content at the end of the day Youtube/Google holds all the cards, you have no leverage and you have to play by their arbitrary rules.

That means you're better off trying to monetize OC and putting effort into doing so. They are under no obligation to give you money and you are under no obligation to give them content.

Pragmatism!
>>
>>1666865
I could care less about what the content of the video was but if you want to get approved for an adsense account through YouTube you better have a decent subscriber base (2000+ is ideal) and more than just one video.

I've heard of people being declined, without YouTube providing any reason of course, even with 10,000+ subscribers and dozens of videos just to hear back that their account was not active enough to become an adsense partner after reaching out a bunch of times for an answer.

Then again, I've also heard of channels getting approved that have less than 100 subs and no videos at all.

TL;DR if you want to get guaranteed approval have a decent amount of videos and a large viewer base before applying
>>
You arent meant to profit off fair use.
>>
>>1667393

america is a capitalist nation

you can't tell me what I can and cannot profit off of
>>
>>1666774
>Is it because I only have 1 video on my channel?
Yes, that is the reason. Make more, grow a user base and bring a concept to your channel. Eating ice cream and asking people do you know who is Warren Buffet is not enough.
>>
>>1666820
Fucking lol
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.