[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make $19.50 a hour Job is ez pz Get overtime anytime I want.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1452930822795.jpg (340KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452930822795.jpg
340KB, 1200x900px
Make $19.50 a hour
Job is ez pz
Get overtime anytime I want.
Schedule is a swing schedule and doesn't allow me to attend school.
Only have a GED.

I'm 22 and know I'm going to be a lower class labor worker for the rest of my life and will likely only be able to marry a fat woman that spends her entire checks on Burger King and Wal-Mart. But I really love my job.

Is it possible in these days to move up to management without a degree in a factory? This place is cake and I haven't had a single gripe about the job. Supervisors are great. HR is competent and not just 300lb women talking on the phone to their internet boyfriend all day. I really don't want to quit here to find a better schedule job to go to college. I've talked to the supervisor about trading shifts so I'm always on days instead of swings but he says its possible but he doubts id find anybody willing to work nights on a permanent basis.

What should I do?
>>
>>1666409

It's possible. My hs dropout friend has a management offer making 75k a year right now. He's 32 and makes like 25 or 6 an hour.
>>
>>1666409
Is that you in the pic? What's that bitch's problem? Why isn't she cleaning up her mess and making something else for dinner wtf?
>>
I'm in a similar situation but I'm even more screwed because I'm working as a medical secretary for the NHS. Worked my way here from an apprenticeship after I finished school. I've been considering doing a university course lately because even though I enjoy my job I don't want to be here forever.
>>
File: 1433210137774.jpg (45KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1433210137774.jpg
45KB, 680x680px
What line of work ya in, OP? How does one go about getting to where you are? I'm a 22 year old college dropout that makes $11.30/hour cooking at a grocery store and don't ever want to go back to school.
>>
>>1666409
what the hell do you mean swing shift doesn't allow you to go to school, you have class in the morning or 11am or 1 or 2 pm, then you go to work after. work till 12 or 1 or 2 or whatever it is, go to sleep, then wake up and go to class. swing shift is the best shift for going to school
>>
>>1666409
where do you work/what is your job?
>>
>>1666428
>What's that bitch's problem? Why isn't she cleaning up her mess
She's a woman?
>>
>>1666428
Because she is fat
Dont be fat
>>
>>1666409
Who makes pasta sauce in a crock pot? The sauce won't reduce and that's how you end up with nasty watery sauce.
>>
File: 1442466060997.jpg (40KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1442466060997.jpg
40KB, 500x371px
Goddammit can't we talk about how to make money and not about women and pasta sauce.
>>
>>1666840
It was supposed to resemble a feeling of stress.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.