[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW AM I EVER SUPPOSED TO START A BUSINESS WHEN I HAVE NO CAPITAL!?!?!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1467133285993.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467133285993.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
HOW AM I EVER SUPPOSED TO START A BUSINESS WHEN I HAVE NO CAPITAL!?!?!?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1664701
>not being able to trick people into investing in vaporware

yeah, business is not for you.
>>
Capital isn't generally your biggest issue. Lack of experience and knwoledge is.
>>
>>1664708
I never believed this until I found a business mentor. You can have a million bucks in your pocket but that doesn't mean you will create a successful business. Most successful businesses are started by experienced people. Somebody that has been a plumber for 20 years starting his business is going to have a higher success rate than somebody with 2 years experience, even if the kid with 2 years experience had more capital. The experienced guy already knows the industry, he knows the customers and how to get them, he knows where the supplies are coming from that his boss chucks in the back of his van, etc.

If you have a lot of capital and no particular experience or knowledge in anything, then you're better off investing it in stocks or real estate rather than starting a business.

Especially if you're autistic enough to say "REEEEEEEE" then you aren't capable of operating a business, yet alone putting the empty toilet paper roll in the trash instead of waiting until your Mom does it.
>>
>>1664708
>>1664723
>Capital isn't generally your biggest issue. Lack of experience and knwoledge is
I'm starting a master's in computational aerospace engineering in the fall. I have lots of business ideas but no way to implement them because of lack of capital.

I just decided to make the OP in typical ebin maymay format.
>>
>>1664730
If you let "lack of capital" stop you, you don't want it enough.

Plus frogposting shows failing will, and an inferior mind.
>>
>>1664730

i would suggest to do some kind of work on the field you are planning to do business. It is not uncommont to find people who lost all iof their life savings because they started a business without experience.

>>1664723

I was wondering this. I've been reading a lot of stories of unemployed people over 50 years old who can't find a job because they are too old and emplyers neglect their experience. What if you hire them to help you start your business?
>>
File: 1474921296969.jpg (95KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474921296969.jpg
95KB, 436x600px
>>1664740

for u
>>
>>1664740
>If you let "lack of capital" stop you, you don't want it enough.
>jus bee yourself :^)
>>
>>1666048
either raise capital yourself or get something presentable enough that other people will invest in you
>>
Angel Investors, Venture Capital, Crowdfunding, etc, etc.

You fucking entitled faggot, you live in an era where doing business has never been more easier and yet you still manage to complain in a Mongolian Puppeteer forum.

Shame on you.
>>
>>1664701

You can't.

The "American Dream" is just a meme
>>
>>1666101
raise capital yourself wagecucking for the 1% of your business being a success

seems legit
>>
1. Get a job
2. Save up
3. Start a business

What is it you expect people to tell you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.