[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros I need your help! I came up with an idea that I figured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: front-20151009_154431.jpg (197KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
front-20151009_154431.jpg
197KB, 1500x2000px
Bros I need your help! I came up with an idea that I figured could be lucrative: Putting your store bought chips out of the bag and into an easy, portable device that would warm the chips for you to a Mexican restaurant style warmth.

Unfortunately I discovered that a device called an air fryer exist:

https://www.google.com/search?q=air+fryer&safe=off&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=svin&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJmNXXu-zQAhVG6mMKHbG2AewQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559

Honestly Bros how could I make my idea a distinct from an air fryer?
>>
>>1664159
An air frier doesn't warm food, it cooks it by using minimum oil and blasting it with hot air. It's essentially a deep frier
>>
>>1664175
Well yeah, that's what my idea would do I guess. My idea is convection heating, a fan underneath the heated coil which will in turn blow that hot air onto my chips.
>>
>>1664159
Bump
>>
>>1664176
it's different. the fryer actually cooks food while your machine will just heat food up.
>>
>>1664200
Oh, no. No. I read your post wrong, thought you were asking how my idea wouldn't warm the chips.

Yeah interesting, I wonder if they'd still taste as good.
>>
Why only chips?

In order to have the remotest chance of success your product will need to capture the broadest range of customers as it reasonable can.

A kind of thermos flask that can also provide heat springs to mind. Wide enough for people to stick their hand in and take out chips yet can also contain coffee conveniently with little chance of spilling. Thinking about it now it would need both a spout/funnel and a screw on cap, a screw on cap has to be circular which means you'd have to come up with an idea for the spout that allows you to screw the cap on. Maybe a spout that does not extend past the cap.

The cap could also function as a cup.

The heat could be provided by a lithium battery and charged like a mobile phone. A thermometer and maximum temperature would be needed to stop people burning their hands on the edges, or some other safety feature.
>>
>>1664159
I am a product designer.

To have a successful product you have to look at the need or desire for that product and in which setting. I don't see much consumer use, more like a commercial use product.

Next, the only thing you have to do is make a small improvement to the product in general so that people have a reason to buy it over others.

I can do R&D for you, my fee is cheap.
>>
>>1664159
But does it tuck neatly behind a kitchen cupboard?

I love the chip meme
>>
Hahahah all the new fags have no idea what he's talking about.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.