[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africa is exploding, by 2050 there is expected to be an additional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Africa is exploding, by 2050 there is expected to be an additional 1.3 billion people. Also, it is a little know fact that everyday Africa is getting better due to Chinese investment, but unlike our countries: automation and the IT explosion are unlikely due to poor / degraded or absent infrastructure.

In short we have about 10 years to figure out how to invest in the continent, because there is a lot of money to be made. Personally I am restarting my highschool French in an attempt to get literate and then starting dutch (very similar to Afrikaans but will also allow me to work in Belgium). What are you thinking /biz/?
>>
File: 1460630950903.jpg (106KB, 866x397px) Image search: [Google]
1460630950903.jpg
106KB, 866x397px
>>1663892
>countries keep supplying africa with foreign aid
>end up with nations such as Niger that manage to achieve a fertility rate of 7 despite being in a fucking famine
>population skyrockets
>foreign aid increases
>destroys the entire agricultural industry across the continent because cant compete with free shit lol
>refugees start flooding across into north africa and eventually europe in years to come
>we'll just blame it on climate change, political instability and wars instead

i fucking hate niggers
>>
>>1663898
it doesn't need to be said that you hate niggers, we all hate niggers, instead lets focus on profit
>>
File: 1475574369592.png (45KB, 317x293px) Image search: [Google]
1475574369592.png
45KB, 317x293px
Why the hell are we artificially increasing their population when they rely on western aid?
>>
>>1663892
Afrikaans isn't very widely spoken except in South Africa and Namibia, both of which use english more, so it's unlikely to be a big advantage. And taxes are high in South Africa.

>>1663898
>>1663899
If you're dumb enough to hate niggers, I suggest you avoid Africa.

>>1663898
>>1663936
A prerequisite to stabilizing population is to end famine. If we fail to do that, people will have a lot more children in an attempt to ensure that at least some of them survive.
>>
The Chinese are there to exploit the fuck out out of their resources to make value added goods. My best guess is they will get a road maybe a school built out of the larger government taxes this brings. I'd find global engineering firms to exploit this.
>>
Africa has a shit ton of wealth potential in land and resources. Fucked up governments and costant civil war/insurgency keep it from reaching that potential
>niggers
>>
>>1663967
> My best guess is they will get a road maybe a school built out of the larger government taxes this brings
Taxes will go the 'president' and his friends. They are selling out their countries and fellow citizens to the chinese for their own benefit.
>>
>>1663968
>>niggers
Said it in one
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.