[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do i need to start a business? Talking mindset, funds, connections,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1dd.jpg (131KB, 680x961px) Image search: [Google]
1dd.jpg
131KB, 680x961px
What do i need to start a business? Talking mindset, funds, connections, potential markets. Im 19, have like 90k from suing some druggy when i was 11. Where do i start? My friends dad has a daycare business and he claims to make about 480k a year off it. Thought it could be a good place to start. Give me some tips goys, howd you jump start your business?
>>
>>1662020
you need to narrow it down by figuring out what you can do.

just picking something because it makes money doesn't work. People that hate their business don't usually make money.
>>
>>1662033
Ok how narrow are businesses where i can pretty much live the NEET life but still afford good house, gym membership, good eats and potentially a family. My current idea is firefighter, for the pension plan and amazing hours. But id prefer to make more and have a few mils saved by the time i retire. Is that narrow enough or should i go on
>>
>>1662047
>Is that narrow enough or should i go on
you're talking about what you want.

what can you do to help others?
>>
>>1662053
I have no skills if thats what youre asking. I do have the ability to go to school though. Let me rephrase, if you were a 19 year old with no job skills, and had 90k laying around what would you do to ensure a prosperous future for you and a future family?
>>
>>1662066
>if you were a 19 year old with no job skills, and had 90k laying around what would you do to ensure a prosperous future for you and a future family?
Buy heroin, cut it, sell it, repeat, stop.
>>
>>1662066
nothing. People learn how to make more money as they get older. So I'd count on myself not being an idiot. I'd enjoy my life and not worry much about money when I'm young. Fuck hot chicks and do things I won't have the guts to try when I'm older. Making money is the last thing I'd want to spend my youth worrying about.
>>
>>1662068
Alright then, where do i go to get a strong connection with a heroine supplier for cheap? I live in some nigger apartment so sellings no problem.
>>
>>1662070
Im an ugly shitlord, so fucking the babes is out for me. Why i want to get financially stable now so i can atleast afford high end prostitutes when im older.
>>
>>1662071
takes time, you need to built up a reputation. Didn't you watch Breaking Bad?
>>
>>1662076
I dont have a cancerous chemist i can latch onto and call bitch every 10 minutes. So if thats required for the drug business, im out.
>>
>>1662075
very well.

the two things I wish I had done younger is buy a house and start a bunch of businesses until one of them worked.

I didn't know where I'd be living or what business would work though. Now I know. I never left the town I grew up in, and cleaning offices is what paid off.
>>
>>1662079
>No cancerous chemist
To bad. Back to burger flipping then. Maybe you become the manager one day
>>
>>1662080
This was constructive, thanks
>>
>>1662084
If I had your kind of money I might try my hand again at real estate.

learn what houses are worth and buy a couple using your cash as down payments. Rent those bitches out. I failed at being a landlord, but I didn't have the money to do it right.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.