[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any good videos that will actually help you in how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: frog.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
Is there any good videos that will actually help you in how to make money on the internet that isn't a scam/guy selling you shit? I don't care if it's Amazon FBA, CPA, affiliate, whatever, I just need to make money on the internet, I would rather kill myself than wagecommutecuck.

I downloaded CPA evolution 2.0 and watched a couple of Youtube ones. It's always the same generic shit, and the only ones making the actual money are the ones that own those videos, mainly by selling seminars to normies and so on.

I spoke to a guy that went from NEET to making 70k a year with an online business, and he admited me that he had luck to be at the right time doing the right thing.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481322101343.jpg (18KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481322101343.jpg
18KB, 604x453px
Bump for interest
>>
Well I was reading Internet Marketing forums for months to learn it and then I made a review site in a specific niche. It was pretty hard since English is not my first language and I've never put together a website before but I learned it by doing it. I put Amazin affiliate links on the site and made a "brand" on social media sites. After a few months it started to make money, now a year passed and it makes ~ $50 a month.
I might have lucky though because I'm looking for keywords to make new sites and it's hard to find good ones. I put in a lot of work into the first site and I don't want to do it again just to find out it won't work. I'm lazy, I know. I'll probably just develop my first one into other niches.
>>
Ok. Yes, there are good videos and information. They are few and far between. Starting out it's easy to want to download a product or course for the magic answer.

There is no magic answer. The answer is found by doing something. Anything. You will fail at first. Lots. Pick one area - of which there are hundreds of ways to make money - and do it. I used to get all over the place, messing around with ppc or seo or some ebook project, all across various industries and projects. It was a mess. Stretched myself too thin. So pick 1 area and commit to working it for 3 months.

You figured out the people selling cpa courses are the ones making the money. That's step 1. How did it feel to get marketed to? What hot buttons of yours got hit? How can you apply that to your customer?

The best thing that will help you is your brain.
>>
>>1661822
>I would rather kill myself than wagecommutecuck
having a job is not necessarily as terrible as you think it is
>>
>>1661822

no
>>
>>1662213
indeed, but here's the thing. lets say i want to make tutorials in how to make money: the problem arises: already too much people doing that. The only way to rank a website in how to make money would be to become a famous meme (tai lopez tier)

>>1662215
yes it is, specially when you know 2 guys making money by playing videogames on their pajamas
>>
>>1662213
Yes my issue has always been staying focused

I'm currently working on a new affiliate site and I'm pushing hard in one direction for at least 6+ months. Expecting to learn a lot!
>>
>>1662370
Streamers?
>>
im suicidal over not making internet money i need it sooooobad
>>
>>1661822
you don't need a video

1. get job
2. keep debt low
3. pay your bills on time
4. save or set money aside
5. have 401k and investment vehicles that grow over time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.