[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a college student with a part time job other than my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1409358540033.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1409358540033.gif
1MB, 260x195px
i'm a college student with a part time job
other than my actual job,i flip cars and phones for profit as well as do misc services in exchange for money
i make 'enough' money on the side that i'm saving up for later
should i bother with stocks?
if so,where do i start?
i don't expect becoming a bajillionare off of passive income but a bit of extra money would be nice
>>
Fellow phone flipper here. I've considered buying cars but don't know much about them. Are you knowledgeable about cars or have you just watched the market to notice good deals?
>>
Just dump your entire life savings into waves before 4pm tonight and sell out after like 5pm tonight will be a slight rise that you can make some decent earnings with if you have enough invested. waves is crypto. don't be a fag and shun me for my advice to you.
>>
>>1661144
little bit of both
i know my way around a car,what to check when buying,how expensive common repairs are,how and when to haggle down on the price etc
and i also keep my eye out on the market for good deals
don't start till you know a good bit about cars in general

>>1661146
i don't really know much about cypto currency,care to explain?
>>
>>1661157
Crypto currencies are manipulated by "whales", people with a lot of money who can inflate the price of coins quickly because the market is so small. By the time you hear about " the next big coin" its already been pumped by the whales and the people here are either desperate bagholders or trying to get a few satoshis before selling because they just bought it too.

I would never touch an alt coin unless you want to lose money. I also wouldn't touch bitcoin unless you want to buy drugs
>>
>>1661160
Btw the namefag talking to you falls in the "desperate bagholder" category
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.