[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Man Has 1,497 Credit Cards http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Wat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Credit-Cards.jpg (822KB, 2400x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Credit-Cards.jpg
822KB, 2400x1440px
>Man Has 1,497 Credit Cards
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/WaterCooler/story?id=411883

What prevents me from opening >50 credit cards, maxing them, and filing for bankruptcy?
>>
That's fine if you can do it, have no assets that can be seized, and know what you're gonna do with your life while you wait for the 5 years (dunno what it's like in the US) or so before you can earn big money again
>>
>>1660468
There are a few rules with Bankruptcy. You have to be a little bit careful not to violate on of the rules or they will deny your bankruptcy.

Your plan will work if you do it slowly. You have to show that you took the loans in good faith - with the clear intention of paying back the debt.
>>
I guess a real question is if there is a line where you suddenly in trouble for fraud. I assume their is a line, but where is it? Our fucking president used bankruptcy as a key strategy, so it's obvious you can get away with a lot of bullshit if you know the rules.
>>
>>1660656
What happens if I have no assets, money or anything and can't file for bankruptcy?
>>
>>1660727

tyrone rapes your ass in prison
>>
>>1660736
How does the lender benefit from that? His money is gone.
>>
>>1660468
>and filing for bankruptcy?

fuck that. But a load of Diamonds or Bitcoin or something and go live in china.
>>
>>1660468
Your kids and your kids' kids and your kids' kids' kids will be buried in debt
>>
>>1660468
What prevents me from opening >50 credit cards, maxing them, and using that money to start a business?
>>
>>1660770

Seriously tho, why cant this be done? Withdraw/spend all your CC on valuable products then go to China
>>
>>1660727
Nothing as long as you don't own a govt entity money. It will go to collections,they will "bother" you with mail, try to call you until you merely tell them not to until the debt is sold off and eventually charged off. It ruins your credit, but there's no debtor's prison (anymore).
>>
>>1662051
>>1662093
Nothing if they extend you that much credit.
>>
>>1662030
Are you an idiot?
>>
>>1660738
tyrone was the lender, so at least he's still getting some boipussy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.