[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your likely inheritance and what you are going to do with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0516.jpg (103KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0516.jpg
103KB, 800x400px
Post your likely inheritance and what you are going to do with it
>between apartment and cash, ~6-700k after splitting with brother
>invest it and live off the profits

However, what sucks is that my parents are only in their early 50s- i will probably be in my 50s before I get it.
>>
>>1660426
At least 1 mil in today's dollars. It'll be like 35 years though, I try not to think about it - I'm more concerned with unNEETing myself right now and living large while I'm still relatively young and relatively attractive.
>>
>>1660426
Piece of shit.

I don't want an inheritance. I want living parents. You are a piece of crap for thinking like that. You parents should take you off the will or spend all their money before they die.

Hell if I get one sure that'd be cool but it won't make up for the fact that I don't have parents. Not by a long shot.
>>
>>1660426
My side of the family
>factory 2-3 mil
>house 300k (600 m2)
>cash 300k~
Run the house as a guest house, has 6 spare bedrooms anyways, run the factory for mad moneyz.
Wifes side (wont mention the shit she got before we got married)
>50k from grandma
>400k fund
>house about 6m in Tokyo
>condo in malaysia 150k~
>gold bars i dont even know
>and a sls which i want fucking badly.
But I hope that is far in the future. Both parents half at least 30 more years on them
>>
I'd rather have my parents, but when they do eventually pass, I'll get all their assets since I'm an only child. So I'll be getting:

>A house that's has a current market value of $100k
>Liquid cash and financial investments worth around $200k
>Misc physical possessions worth around $20k

All in all, about $320k total value as things stand right now.
>>
200k cash + 200k home.

I've already saved more than that in the past 2 years of working, so this is basically worthless to me. And my cut is only half because I have a brother too. If we split it I'll just add it to my portfolio I guess.
>>
Nothing.

Nobody knew where my dad's assets were when he offed himself 20 years ago so the courts couldn't get at what he owed us, and my mom has earned less than I have for the last ten years and can't work any more.
I'm surprised she hasn't lost her property due to my brothers' fuckery while battling with WCB.
>>
>>1660426
>It sucks my parents wont die for 30 years
What a horrible fucking cunt. You deserve nothing
>>
Unless, of course, your parents go on assisted living for one... two... three... ten... or twenty years. Then your inheritance will be tons of medical debt.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.