[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have made 50k this year >only actually have got 35k of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: c69f674.jpg (112KB, 600x863px) Image search: [Google]
c69f674.jpg
112KB, 600x863px
>have made 50k this year
>only actually have got 35k of it
>22 and single

Holy fuck is this real life
>>
Git good [at trading crypto coons] you fucking poosy

Lol
>>
>>1660312
>22 almost 23
>shitty part-time job
>still in school for another year beacuse i was a massive fuck up and lazy pos years earlier

it could always be worse
>>
>>1660312
what country do you live in?

if U.S., i'mma be completely honest with you OP, you're doing better than most people your age.
>>
>>1660312
You are making about the same as an average household at 22. Good job anon. I'm 22 and only make 44,600 before taxes.
>>
>>1660312

Same, but I'm 30.

I'd feel the same if it weren't for lady trouble.
>>
Most people aren't even trying. Any able-bodied, able-minded (Idgaf about your "anxiety") in America can make over 100k if they hustle a bit.

Don't bother saving anything, anon. Pour extra money into extra education (not more college ideally) until you're earning A LOT.
>>
>>1660312
u need pay more taxes to feed [redacted]
>>
>>1660334
Money is nothing. Why would I work 60 hour weeks to make an extra grand a month when I work 40 now and can already afford my ideal lifestyle?

Once you finish high school go through college and get about 10 to 15 years experience in life you will understand why people are "lazy"

Rich guy and the poor fisherman proverb my friend.
>>
>>1660334
what type of education do you recommend? any suggestions for max profit?
>>
>>1660346
Learn to sell.
>>
>>1660344
To each his own then.

When I work 40 hours a week, I end up wasting the rest of my time; doing low-importance crap for long periods.

When I work 60+ hours a week, you can believe that I'm also exercising near-daily to reduce stress, planning something REALLY fun once or twice a week, I spend 5 minutes tops in the shower and feel every drop rather than getting lost in some crap thought for half an hour, women see what's going on and work desperately to gain my attention...

That's the kind of week I like.
>>
>>1660415
>stuff that isn't real - the post
>>
>>1660418
You sly devil, caught me in a lie ;)

Goodnight.
>>
>>1660411
could you be any more specific?? what are some lucrative areas to sell
>>
>>1660430
B2B might be the best place to start if you're drug free and able to be clean-cut or even dress to impress...
>>
>>1660877

Give concrete examples of B2B sales jobs or any decent sales jobs that don't require experience instead of parroting WSP.
>>
>>1662365
there aren't many.
I think standard commissions in b2b services are about 6%?

so you'd have to make $1MM a year in sales to gross $60k in commissions. Most likely a biz making multiple millions in gross sales is also going to have multiple salespeople. So your chances of making bank doing b2b sales on a commission basis isn't great.
>>
>>1660314
Oh, so you made exactly zero dollars this year? Good deal, friendo.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.