[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't we sentencing baby boomers to death? They've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1475339310246.jpg (127KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
1475339310246.jpg
127KB, 800x595px
Why aren't we sentencing baby boomers to death? They've ruined the economy 3 times. They've made the entire world hate us. They've literally contributed nothing.

Just sitting with my Grandparents makes me want to bludgeon them to death.
>>
>literally
>>
wtf? I hate baby boomers now.
>>
>>1657928
don't ever talk to me or my boomer again
>>
>>1657932
thats the joke
they literally literally didn't lmao
>>
File: hbb.jpg (6KB, 117x120px) Image search: [Google]
hbb.jpg
6KB, 117x120px
>>1658002
>>
>>1657928
>They've ruined the economy 3 times

The economy is a wild bull. Nobody can ever have true control over it.
>>
>>1658083
*tips fedora*
>>
>>1657928
by 'us' do you mean the U.S.? the world would hate you regardlessly. You're the global central power because you're inbetween europe and asia. Yes, I know, this sounds stupid, but tradingwise you probably have the best location in the world - and are thus rich. On the other hand your wealth is dependent on shipping / trading routes which forces you to be world police. So there's that. You'd be hated anyway, because you're powerful and rich and in a way people hate you indeed becaues of your freedom. You're economically free - more so than most people. Another reason for your power and wealth. People are envious little leeches.
Boomers btw. you should hate because they fucked up the future of millenials and gen. x.
But you don't need to punish them - they'll be punished anyway when your country is aflame because people can't afford starting families anymore and society is in uproar because of dept. Also this = autism the post
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.