[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learning how to hack and going full Robin Hood? Anyone ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1476857307250.jpg (24KB, 428x449px) Image search: [Google]
1476857307250.jpg
24KB, 428x449px
Learning how to hack and going full Robin Hood?

Anyone ever considered this as a legit 'career' path?
>>
Its not easy to hack :) takes ages to master the skills, and lots of patience. Plus, you'll have to rip your real life.
>>
>>1657844
>robin hood

What?
>>
>>1657849

do you have experience? i think it's tempting because at it's core lies the belief that you can outsmart others... i think many of us here are very thrilled and tempted by that idea.
>>
>>1657852

taking from the rich and giving to the poor (me, lol)
>>
>>1657860
That's just being a thief. Robin hood was suppose to stand for justice, not for lining his pockets.
>>
>>1657863
>Robin hood was suppose to stand for justice
Robin Hood was a noble, rich from the start.
And the person he was stealing from was the Sheriff of Nottingham.
>>
>>1657844
I've done some hacking before. XSS, Keylogging, random black swan hacks, and let me tell you, it's really fucking hard to learn hacking. Easy to learn security, and hacking prevention, but materials on doing illegal things are extremely hard to find, you just have to put enough hours into the game and hope for the best. I can teach you if you want.
>>
>>1657943
Can you fix credit scores? If so name your price
>>
>>1657952
Not possible. Anyone who leads you to believe it is, is scamming you or lying. YW
>>
>>1657943
15 years old??
>>
>>1657844

It will take you a very long time of very involved learning to dissect systems and find vulnerabilities. Every day1 hack requires very intimate knowlege of multiple layers of software to even attempt at finding an exploit. Most people just ride the coattails if these guys and there's no shortage of script kiddies.

For a real hacker there is only 3 outcomes: get a good whitehat job, (the CIA has been known to recruit talented hackers), prison, or getting out while you're ahead.

With the knowledge and talent it takes to become a hacker you could easily find legitimate and lucrative employment in another field.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.