[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I landed a 2nd interview with pwc. How should I prepare? Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pwc.jpg (648KB, 2542x1500px) Image search: [Google]
pwc.jpg
648KB, 2542x1500px
I landed a 2nd interview with pwc.
How should I prepare?

Should I be giving them a plan for what I would do the first weeks and months?

They are starting a new subdivision in the local office and hiring because they are starting to get clients. Should I make a plan on how to expand or will that be to tread on the toes of the manager?

Should I be prepared for solving cases?

A parter will be joining the 2nd interview in addition to the manager and senior manager from the 1st interview. Will there be a lot of repeating of the 1st interview since a parter is joining us?
>>
>>1655232
U dont have a job yet and ur already coming off as a know-it-all. Dont get too autistic, stay real until you are respected
>>
>>1655239
^ this. know it all bitch!
>>
>>1655232
lel PWC....talk about a bunch of autismos
>>
>>1655232
Don't listen to those faggots. Making plans will not only show them that you're prepared for the job, but it will subconsciously boost your confidence.
>>
>>1655232
tell them you are willing to suck their dicks as many times, and as frequently as they please
>>
>>1655232
Are you coming onboard as a student or an experienced hire?
>>
>>1655232
Google this. Ull get btr results.
>>
>>1655507
great idea. make sure to swollow
>>
>>1655232
Couldn't get an interview with E&Y?
>>
>>1655232
dont sweat it. it was an easy interview process.I work there currently.

first was a phone screening, then phone technical interview, then they flew me out to headquarters for a panel in person interview with 2 managers and a partner.

once you are at the in person interview part, its smooth sailing because they are more or less looking to see how you fit in to the culture
>>
>>1655805
bruh PwC is leading the other big 4 in innovation AND overall revenue.

FUCK DELLOITE, EY AND KPMG
>>
>>1655232
are you in for accounting? I had an interview with them but for strategy and my 2nd round was a case with a senior conusltant and it was pretty much textbook case interview. I did ok I guess but I didnt get it.

Yeah I think it would make sense to look at how they should grow, but theyre really not going to actually expect you to do that once you get in. I guess just get as familiar as you can with their current clients and what they've done
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.