[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/Profile4Men If Rob fucking Lowe's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pp3.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
pp3.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
https://twitter.com/Profile4Men

If Rob fucking Lowe's brand gets only 1600 twitter followers... how the fuck is a total nobody supposed to sell stuff on the internet and make money? Nobody wants to click on a nobody's shit. How the fuck are people making 5 figures a month with Amazon FBA, blogs, CPA crap.. I need internet money so bad I can't stop thinking about it 24/7.
>>
>>1654148
try r9k
>>
>>1654148
It's all about management. I manage 4 Twitter accounts for my company that have between 200k and 30k followers. But it's still super hard to manage them. We have bots that post to build a following, but it does take a real life human to create anything that gets an actual response. Twitter has not worked that well for us us and Facebook has really fucked us with their new algorithm
>>
lol its the fucking skincare industry - youre basically going to tell a people (men, who are few) to drop their regime and switch to something else promoted by rob lowe - who has a zero fucking following among metrosexual males or practically anyone who wants to groom themselves

if youre going to market something, know your market - know the personas of the people who are going to 100% buy into you. just because you get bowl and mix in caviar, fois gras, truffles, and kobe beef doesnt mean youll make an apex of a dish
>>
>>1654163
just lol at the thought of thinking you would better than rob lowe at promoting any brand
>>
>>1654148
'you see that somebody has crossed a rope bridge over a ravine to achieve success. You think to yourself that you should cross that bridge too and you will be successful, however when you get there you might not even realize that the bridge has already collapsed."

Other than that I can suggest to start out streaming video games. Add in commentary, how you feel, and personal anecdotes from your life. I find myself drawn to vidya streams because when I played it myself I felt something, I want to see if the streamer had the same experience and emotion as me, because it allows me to form a connection with them. Personal anecdotes are important because authenticity is a scare resource. StarCraft commentator Day9 confessed that as soon as he started talking about his life and his first date etc, his videos started to do way better.

Then once you have an audience, attach a patreon or a brand.
>>
>>1654724
wtf how was that fucking implied i could promote better than rob lowe?

you honestly thing people are going to buy ANYTHING because rob lowe is promoting it? get out of a rock
>>
>>1654724

Literally who
>>
hint: pretend to be someone your'e not
>>
>>1655959
Im not normie/low sentience enough to speak on camera/mic and sell myself.
>>
>>1654729
I have a 250k subscribers yt channel and since its all kids no one clicks on my affiliate links and a patreon would be useless
>>
>>1655920
>>1655925
Kill yourself. Of course people will buy shit if its promoted by Rob Lowe. He has 1.3 million twitter followers you mong. OP is only talking about the brand twitter.
>>
>>1654148

DUMB FROGPOSTER
>>
>>1656932
Since when did you buy something because of a tweet to a crowd of 1 mil?
>>
>>1658645
Of course not me, so fucking what? we are not common normies, which are the ones to do that dummy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.