[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>actually wanting to work while there's people making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>actually wanting to work while there's people making 2k per instagram post/playing videogames in their underwear

kys cuck. Internet revenue or death
>>
gay shit
>>
>>1653092
Give me just one example of somebody who is making 2k per post.
And I'm not talking about already famous people like Kim K or Taylor Swift.
Nobody is making a living of Instagram, this complete bullshit. I know people with a huge followership and I know what they are getting paid for the product placement.
>>
>>1653135
And they get that product placement because of their followers. My friend has a shit ton of clothing companies pay him in product and cash to advertise their stuff on his instagram. It's just for side cash, but it's a decent amount for minimal work.
>>
>>1653092
You should probably just kill yourself.
It seems life is pointless for you anyway.
>>
File: cap_rec_20120905_151811.jpg (38KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
cap_rec_20120905_151811.jpg
38KB, 704x480px
>>1653092
Triggered.
>>
>>1653092
>Internet revenue or death
Agreed, OP.
>>
>>1653092
> if I can't make money the same way as the luckiest 0.0001% of the human population I won't even try.

definition of a loser
>>
>internet revenue or death
Thats a bold ultimatum
>>
>>1653092
Doesn't matter if there are richer people than you out there, it has no impact on how much money you make from the internet or wagecucking.
>>
>>1653135
cope. any of those random minecraft youtubers with 1 million youtube followers + a couple hundred instagram followers

any of those random male models /instagram sluts etc

meanwhile you wagecuck lol
>>
>>1653215
I know 2 1+million youtubers myself

having it near me is too painful, i cant cope thinking "oh they are just mega lucky time to go wagecucking loll"

no incel worker bee for me while filthy normies get money doing shit nothing
>>
>>1653215
im trying daily

I even make some bucks myself on jewtube

point is, you need to become "famous" to move enough traffic and since im not a normie i cant never become famous and i hate the idea of being famous anyway i just want to get paid because normies click on my fucking links like those people claiming 4 figures monthly with amazon fba or cpa links or websites or blogs or whatever the motherfuck or jewtube videos where you dont need to show face

I need internet income or im killing myself i swear i will never submit to wagecucking not me
>>
>>1653476
>i cant never become famous
The bum down the street was yelling this yesterday.
>>
>>1653469
YouTube is not Instagram.
Not one of the models can live of Instagram without doing something else. Every model is using Instagram to get her name recognized and get booked, nobody makes profit with it. It is just an extra for their sedcard today. Some of them use it to prosititute themselves.

You have no idea what you are talking. There is no business/profit with Intagram.
You still gave me no example of somebody making a profit with Intagram.
>>
ITT Elliott Rogers feel sad for themselves for not being supermodels even though they don't want to be supermodels they
>just want to be loved

Lol fags
>>
>>1653092

you never own the means of production by living off the web from that type of "internet revenue" therefore it's still wagecuckery in a different form. It's not entrepreneurship because the produced content isn't generally fully owned on the distribution channel.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.