[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm starting an online business for men's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1474339039072.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1474339039072.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Hey guys,
I'm starting an online business for men's clothing and outerwear. I've narrowed it down to two names and I would like everyone's input.

"eurbane" and "eurbanist"

which one do you think is better?
>>
Eurbane. Add "for you" to it
>>
eurbane parses as eur-bane. the word "bane" has horrible connotations, so unless you market to goths or death metal fans, definitely not the first.

the second sounds awkward as fuck, is hard to parse and even harder to pronounce fluently. bad, but still leagues above the first.
>>
The name to me suggests something related to Europe.

If that's not your intention, change the name.

Also, the word 'urbane' had negative connotations and it's not good to have your name sound like that
>>
>>1652952
So what's next for your master plan?
>>
>>1653005
im going with eurbanist.

although it has nothing to do with europe, im bringing that metropolitan feeling to my styles. the European superiority in america.
>>
>>1653020
How do you expect to get traffic and make sales in a sea of webpages and people selling crap as a nobody?

Do you actually buy the shit and store in your basement or do that weird dropshiping shit?
>>
is the aesthetic related to the early 90's Seattle grunge scene or...?
>>
>>1653254
no i just like their music and his expression says it all in my dillemma
>>
>>1653104
yes, so sue me
>>
>>1653005
on second thought "eurbane" looks better though, although i understand people's aversion from "bane" but its about "urbane" being suave, finessed gentleman.
>>
Eurbane sounds like a play on Paco Rabanne
>>
>>1653360
so why not just call it "urbane"? It looks better and I don't see any relevant competitors using it
>>
>>1653370
domain name is taken and variants as well.
>>
>>1653390
"urbayne"? idk, the e in front of urbane just seems tricky to me, but it's your prerogative.
>>
>>1653408
>>1653370
>>1653367 lol

thanks everyone for the feedback, sticking with eurbanist as originally intended.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.