[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how is affiliate marketing not one of the biggest snake oil delusional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

how is affiliate marketing not one of the biggest snake oil delusional dreams-4-sale bullshit things out there right now?

you literally need to pay them $300-1000 for access to their program with their money back guarantees and still the expectation is that you will not see ANY profits earlier than 4-6 months from when you first start.

on top of all this, the success of your business is largely based on how good the niche you have chosen is which these marketing "gurus" have INTENTIONALLY NOT TOLD YOU HOW TO DO so when you rightfully ask for a refund after you dont make a profit after 6-8 months of hard work (literally 20+ hours a week PER WEBSITE and they recommend that you need ATLEAST 5 sites concurrently to earn ~$3000 a month so thats 100 hours a fucking week) they will just say "well if you followed our program and picked the right niche..."

affiliate marketing is a fucking snake oil scam dont buy into that bullshit
>>
>>1652177
Lol, what the fuck are you talking about. I don't think you know what affiliate marketing is.
>>
>>1652177
you might be retarded
>>
Guru products are cancer. Stay away. Think for yourself and do good old fashioned research. Affiliate marketing is just 1 revenue source for your traffic. $500 plz
>>
FUCK GURUS.

COPY WINNING CAMPAIGNS.

THAT IS ALL.
>>
>>1652191
>how do you find winning campaigns?
>oh thats easy just use this program it only costs $29.99 a month but its totally worth it you can easily make the big bucks only takes 5-6 months make sure u pick the right niches to copy campaigns tho
>how do i know what niches to pick?
>thats easy just read my free2affiliate starter guide only $399 to get you up and running but ill give you a 50% discount and ill throw in my adwords winningest campaigns insider secret guide if you act now
>>
>>1652195
>>
>>1652195
i said fuck gurus you dunce! buy access to a spy tool and copy campaigns.
>>
>>1652204
>buy access to a spy tool
>>
>>1652195
Stop being so pedantic. This is the last piece of advice I am ever going to give you.

You can manually research winning campaigns. Use your brain. If you're just going to complain and refuse to take action, and continue to act like a child to people who are trying to help to you, just go away.
>>
>>1652211
>you
>>
>>1652177
huh?

why would you ever pay to join an affiliate marketing network? why would you ever pay for coaching programs? what the fuck is wrong with you?

the best source of information is real people having real discussions. that's why i trust people on 4chin more than i would ever trust other people anywhere else on the internet. of course you'd have to actually stop and think about what they're saying, but if you can do that then you're set
>>
>>1652198
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.