[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ Asperg college student here, I need money but am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sega.jpg (158KB, 640x902px) Image search: [Google]
sega.jpg
158KB, 640x902px
Hey /biz/
Asperg college student here, I need money
but am trying my hardest to not go out and get
a job in the real world.

What are some ways of making money online? I've done work with Appen before which gave me 6-800 dollars a month but it stopped (they only contract you to get a certain amount of info out of you)
>>
>>1651785
bump
>>
What was Appen? How did that work?
>>
>>1651785
be a camgirl
>>
>>1651785
I'm currently making 5$s a day on a average day using earnhoney.com using 2 computers and multiple tabs running ads, so about 150$ passively a month. www.earnhoney.com/home/?referrer=11E792AE64
here's my referral link if you're interested in trying it out. I would recommend if you want a lot of money to getting a okay/good internet connection and buying some extra windows tablets to run adds on 24s on earn honey and some other sites, if you do it right you can make 1000$ a month easily if you set up your farm and internet right. I would also speed do some surveys and download apps easy for some easy money, w/o a lot of work if you don't mind doing them, peanut lab and personality are the best ones for those things on www.earnhoney.com/home/?referrer=11E792AE64
>>
they payout in paypal, and amazon btw
>>
there are phillipino boys being molested in qatar right now so they can send back a few dollars to their sick mothers and you can't even drive a fork lift truck around for $15 an hour
>>
>>1651871

How to auto load ads? where do I go to on the site?
>>
>>1651892
it auto loads videos after you click the play Button and after like 1-3 videos it plays an ad on top of the video (you get prayed when it plays the ad like .1 - .3hd). If your pc has the window in focus that the ad is playing on the "viewability" will show greens circles and that means you're getting extra hd on top because it shows them that your pc has it actively in focus's. You only can have one in focus window at a time(due to windows operating system) but as many tabs with the videos playing as your pc can run, wont get the extra HDs for the extra video tabs but will collect the base line hd for the ad being played in that tab, in short have a shit ton of tabs playing the videos and when you go to sleep put one in focus and turn off the monitor for that one to get the most moneys, for your main pc and have your other pcs/tablets watching videos and having one in focus though out the day, the hard cap is a 1$ an hour so don't go to crazy or you will get banned, you will need to use swagbucks and another site if you set your goals on 1000$s a month. Oh btw go to the buzztv tab and click on each one of the buzztv video links( there's 3 of them, medical, cars, and comedy) go through there facebook page to get to there sites and you can earn HDs on there sites as well. Best to do that too because they have different advertisements and mostly higher payouts so the majority of my tabs or open on them and the focus window, supplemented with "Watch" on the site. Really easy way to make some money also highly recommend personality in the "offers" tab and download there apps to your phone for the extremely easy money, I made 7 used in 1 hour just downloading there dumb apps and uninstalling. www.earnhoney.com/home/?referrer=11E792AE64 or use Referral Code 11E792AE64 when signing up, you get a bonus hds and so do I :D.
>>
>>1651892
Sorry it took me so long to reply, got caught up in a book. D:
>>
>>1651892
forgot this: https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/earnhoney/.
ps: you will get more money because its Christmas time so more advertisers are playing higher rates to advertise!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.