[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>steady paying bills past year >recently unemployed >mom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>steady paying bills past year
>recently unemployed
>mom refuses to pay internet bill
>on verge of getting disconnected
>no savings and she makes min wage
>wont pay it no matter how much i badger

honestly NEED internet to make money, im a web dev. what do? i have $700 in my account. Do i rent a room and live month to month?? I refuse to bail her out by paying it. Its my last cheque and ive paid everything for a full year. what do
>>
ps the bill is 400, more than half of my entire net worth. pretty pathetic. i refuse to bail her out by paying though. i only asked that she pay 200 id pay the rest. really pissed off
>>
>>1651678
how the fuck are you paying $400 a month for internet?
>>
>>1651679
I pay 150 for cable/internet. this stupid bitch watches the cable I do not. 2 months + late fees = 400. i said id pay half
>>
>>1651675
colleges/universities/libraries have free wifi anon,

whats your closest university/college/library maybe i can help you out.
>>
>>1651687
not an option. super introverted and i use a desktop. just tell me how i deal with this hag. do i move out and live off nothing?
>>
>>1651693
you can use there terminals for free anon. getting out would be good for you anyways.
>>
>>1651696
fuck off thats not the question. i have hobbies im asking for help relevant to my question. do i bail this stupid bitch out and eat my words or do i move out and live month to month
>>
>>1651700
anhero anon, its the only way.
>>
you sound like a little pathetic cunt.
1) kys or grow up
2) sell tv and pay for the cable tv since its last cheque
3) then move out
good luck op
>>
>>1651712
why would i pay for cable then leave? its one or the other basically..

not pathetic, tired of my mom living off of my money and im sure anyone else would be too.
>>
>>1651700
move out, you're mom is holding you back and you'll get more done faring for yourself on your own than you will trying to pay for your lazy ass mom.
If the only thing as stake is your internet, then man the fuck up and sell your desktop for a laptop and find sources of wifi elsewhere until you make enough $ web devving to get back on your feet.
>>
>>1651713
you got just one mom
move out man
>>
>>1651716
thx for real advice, will be looking for a room to rent until i get back on my feet.

>>1651719
trust me i know my patience with her goes way beyond this. she is financially retarded and wont take any advice
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.