[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have ten seconds to explain why you haven't used yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: gorgeous face hat tip.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gorgeous face hat tip.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
You have ten seconds to explain why you haven't used your birth certificate to wipe out all of your debt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN2x746Bo-o
>>
>>1650903
I watched 5 minutes, reading the comments, I have no fucking clear what this is even about and I'll be fucked if I'm watching 20 more minutes of this trash
>>
>>1650912
>clicking it
>>
>>1650912
It's simple.
You are, as a human being, literally property of the state.
Your birth certificate is what makes you as a person, become, in legal terms, a corporation of one person.
Since your birth certificate is a contract signed by your parents under duress, you can use this fact to sue the state.
>>
>>1650917
this took 26 minutes and 36 seconds to explain?
>>
>>1650920
Well, to explain this systematically, and give you instructions on how to actually carry out the lawsuit, yes, it takes half and hour to explain.
>>
seems legit
>>
>>1650903
Born in Sweden and have a green card, but live in America. Checkm8 atheists.
>>
>>1650903
This is right up there with not paying taxes "because the dollar isn't backed by gold anymore".
It might make sense, but the only people profiting from it are the shills who sell the "secret" to rubes.
>>
>>1650903
>>1650912
It's a known scam, I've seen a few other youtubers peddle this horse shit over the past few years. They're usually plugging some sort of product; in this case, that cunt wants you to buy her webinars.
>>
>>1650917
>I am literally retarded
FTFY
>>
>>1650917
This is completely false. There are certain people that espouse this thinking, called 'free men on the land' and they think it excuses them from paying taxes, etc.

Not one documented case of this legal defense has ever been successful.
>>
This is the most retarded things I've ever heard.
>>
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land

Very entertaining read here
>>
>>1650903
100% retarded.

Get rekt sovereignfag. You've been sold a load of horse shit, and you're naive enough to eat it.
>>
>>1651453
>sourcing shitlibwiki
>>
>>1651205
>It might make sense
It doesn't.
Read a book.
>>
>>1652200
>Read a book.
Which book? Name the specific book that's supposed to bring me on the same level of enlightenment as you, or you're full of shit.
>>
>>1652200
>This is right up there with not paying taxes "because the dollar isn't backed by gold anymore".
You must not have read the rest of the post.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.