[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I escape from getting a wageslave after university? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: monument-valley.jpg (1MB, 2550x1400px) Image search: [Google]
monument-valley.jpg
1MB, 2550x1400px
How can I escape from getting a wageslave after university? I'm very skilled with UI/UX design and also some web-dev. Some options I thought about:
>Finding a programmer and make some apps together and hope for success
>Try several kickstarter campaigns with app-concepts that people might like and hope for something getting funded so I can hire an programmer
>Get into game-dev and make hentai/furry games (that seems to go well in general)

Those are things I could do beside university. Freelancing is something I already do but the payment is low and it's pretty much nothing else than being a wageslave.

Do you have any advices? My ultimate goal is to not work more than 20 hours a week and still earn good money

>pic related something that I could easily do as a concept in one evening. If I put something similar on kickstarter, make some cool shirts or posters and wallpaper.. wouldn't that attract people? What do you think?
>>
Let's be honest, if you were actually talented at UX/UI instead of just "adequate" you'd have the right connections to not worry about it.
>>
>>1650887
I'm a bit apprehensive about working with people from 4chan; I tried that once before and the guy was a flaky loser with no talent or work ethic. Only respond if you are being honest about your skills and have the work ethic to actually pull through consistently.

I'm a fullstack JS dev (2.5 years of experience) in need of a go to UI guy for some personal projects (web applications, not apps). Do you have a throwaway email?
>>
>>1650887
Source of the image? I love M C Escher inspired stuff.
>>
>>1651391
Monument valley.
It's one of the most popular smartphone/tablet games ever.
>>
Just read money moustache, meng.

Save as much as possible, invest aggressively, and retire early.
>>
>>1651292
Would you really use him anon? He says he doesn't want to work more than 20 hours a week and still make good money with no experience post uni.

Why not find a pajeet or something
>>
>>1651665
Got nothing to lose by asking. The stuff in the image seems pretty solid so if he's actually able to produce that kind of quality I could definitely use him.

Don't really have much interest in hiring a one-time pajeet; looking for someone who wants to work with me long term so I don't have to repeat the process for every new project I start.
>>
>>1651701
Not his produce
>>
>>1651876
Im aware
>>
>>1650887

Ayy idea guy here, hit me up :D
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.