[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is waking early at 3 or 4 am a meme, or does it actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160624_103939.jpg (198KB, 791x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_103939.jpg
198KB, 791x791px
Is waking early at 3 or 4 am a meme, or does it actually increase productivity?
>>
>>1649806
>buy a better desk
>get this chair
>keep your workspace clean
>follow this diet
>read these books
>wake up at this time

I'm starting to think these "productivity tricks" is one big ass meme to disguise the fact that I'm a lazy sob
>>
depends, do you wake up at 3am to jerk off to anime?
>>
>>1649806
Its a meme,will take you hours just to feel more awake then it will hit you later on in the day anyway.
>>
I dont sleep at all thanks to a chemical imbalance and i can tell you its a one way trip to a psych ward
>>
>>1649806
If you work in construction then maybe yes.
>>
>>1649806
If you have to ask probably not
>>
Is anyone suggesting actually doing that? Now that I'm working day shift, I'm up at 5am every day and I can't imagine waking up earlier.
>>
>go to bed early
>have a good breakfast
>get psyched up for a productive day
>fucking nothing going on and end up reading old emails and browsing 4chan all day
Every time
>>
I did it, but the sooner I get up, the longer my snap was.
>>
Only if it gets too noisy in the evening
>>
I wake up at 5am and make 40k at my "job" but I'm able to work on side hustles etc. because I'm done at 3 in the afternoon. Look at it this way- you can sleep in all you want, but is it really going to help you get ahead?
>>
>>1650098
>waiting for others to make you successful.
You have to make it happen anon
>>
Meme. Now if you're waking up early to perform some money making task that is different.
>>
>>1649806
I fuck 2 times a day it keeps me clear and I do not get distracted by woman.
I am like a cyborg
>>
>>1649817
More or less this.
Doesn't matter what hour you wake up if you piss away the time on unimportant shit. How productive you are at what point in the day has just as much to do with your metabolism as it does with the hour you wake up. The surefire way to find out when you should wake up is to try different routines, staggering their roll out.

>>1649812
>I'm starting to think these "productivity tricks" is one big ass meme to disguise the fact that I'm a lazy sob
Then just admit it. The sooner you admit that you're a lazy slob, the sooner you can unlazy yourself. To solve a problem, first you must know the problem, then you must know the cause of that problem.

>>1650207
Exactly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.