[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didn't he just sell his dumb website now no one will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: paper billionaire loser.jpg (21KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
paper billionaire loser.jpg
21KB, 740x493px
why didn't he just sell his dumb website now no one will buy the thing and he'll never be a real billionaire.
>>
>>1647327
>share price has fallen 56.71% since IPO
what a trainwreck
>>
for the record I always hated Vine. never understood the appeal of that shithole of stupid content
>>
>>1647327
>public company
He's already a billionaire.

Not to mention the fact that he's founded another public company worth over 1 billion. He's the CEO for both.

What are you talking about?
>>
>>1647409
he's a paper billionaire
>>
>>1647409
and will lose that status by 2018
>>
>>1647413
You don't know what you're talking about do you?
>>
>>1647423
you sound underage if you think he is actually a billionaire
>>
>>1647425
No ur underage
>>
>>1647427
>>1647423
I bet you guys thought Elizabeth holmes was a real billionaire too
>>
>>1647413
He is still a billionaire even if he has everything in paper money. It is just as valid as digital money in the bank
>>
>>1647425
>>1647431
The difference between Twitter and Theranos is that Twitter is a public company. Meaning that both Twitter is actually worth over a billion (Theranos isn't) and that the founder's wealth is now *liquid*. Neither his networth nor the company's market cap is any longer considered paper.

You sound like a moron and you're clearly young.
>>
>>1647442
twitter will not be a billion dollar company in 2018
>>
>>1647445
That's not likely.
And square is apparently on the rise, meaning Jack Dorsey's billionaire status likely won't change.
>>
>>1647413
Aren't most billionaires? How much personal liquidity does Buffett have?
>>
>>1647327
Seriously though, he must have a plan of somesorts. Otherwise he'd sell up for a lower price . The fact that he's willing to stick with the company in a executive capacity means that he has some faith in his ability to turn it around.
Whether his faith is misplaced is up to debate, but he must be convinced it's not worth selling for a bargain and that he can milk this cow a lot more.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.