[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/, how do I go about marketing and putting my apartment renting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: coupon-1464254787.jpg (502KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
coupon-1464254787.jpg
502KB, 1920x1280px
/biz/, how do I go about marketing and putting my apartment renting business more into the spotlight?

I have a real estate in a location that I would rate as top 1% that also lands me good amount of money for renting it during summer vacation times. Now I'd like to fill it up also before and after the summer season, which does work a bit just for 1-2 months after the main season, but it doesn't get full, and later its empty.
I need more marketing, more spotlight and more ways to rent my place out to tourists.

I already have an own professional website with aparment availabilities shown and even a booking system that sends the user automated mails, I'm also working with booking and airbnb.

How do I expand my business even more, so that I can successfully fill up the months before and after the main season?

Additional info: It's based in the mediterrean so the peak season is summer
>>
vrbo airbnb

hire mexicans, or europe's mexicans (albanians?)
>>
>>1646905
I'm already on airbnb,
>vrbo
thanks will check that out

>hire mexicans, or europe's mexicans (albanians?)
I'm handling the business myself with my family, no need to hire anybody.
btw europes mexicans are arabs and africans
>>
Just curious, what's your cap rate?
>>
>>1646930
hard to say, the property value is unpayable in my opinion. If I'd sell it I wouldn't need to work a day in my life again.

That said, it probably didn't pay out itself yet, my parents build it and the business is already going 10 years.
>>
Get excellent furniture and get an excellent photographer.

Rent it out to hipsters. Not lager-louts from the UK.

You get more money and there's less of a mess.

If this is a hipster-pad already, just ignore this message.
>>
>>1646940
The reason why I ask is because you should always examine if selling or cash-out-refi is a good move. Unless you're 65 and about to retire, you don't want to have too much equity in one place.

Leverage is your friend.
>>
>>1646953
Furniture is already pretty good and we make constant improvements and pictures are professional enough too.
Customer base is mostly families, we get few to none very young people due to the fact that it's a quiet location for relaxing not one next to the city.
There's one problem to it though, when weather gets bad, people get bored very quickly.

I thought of doing a sort of entertainment room with pool, big TV screen PS4 , bar, books, fusbal, games and stuff. Do you think that would help in getting a significant rise in customers?

It works good with bars too, why shouldnt it work with my business?

>>1646959
I'd never think of selling it because it's also our home and it's a very good source of passive income which I can also always adjust to current rate of inflation. It gives alot of stability.
Thanks anyway.
>>
bump

does it make sense to use ads on the internet?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.