[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a us citizen living in the UK as a permanent resident.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1478185312283.jpg (167KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478185312283.jpg
167KB, 960x960px
I'm a us citizen living in the UK as a permanent resident. I want to start a business but I don't want to be raped by taxes and the IRS coming after me. Would it be easy to start a business in the USA so I only have to pay their tax?

Should I just wait till I go back to the USA to start the business then come home and do all the work online? Is that legal?

I want to do e commerce so as not to get personally sued I need a company. So can I go there to set the company up, and then come back and do business?
>>
Ya it's fine
>>
>>1646479
How is that legal lol? Don't i need to pay UK income tax?

Could I set it up in the US and use paypal to deposit the money immediately into a US bank account? I wouldn't be able to access the money the money from the UK right? Because of transfer fees and conversion. That's all right I can just have it sit all in the US. Do I have to file anything in the UK?

>Do I have to tell the government I'm self employed?

>Does my company pay UK taxes?

>Can I put my trips to the USA under business expenses?

I want to eventually get it to the point where it's automated.
>>
>>1646472
Just be urself b ;)
>>
>>1646472
>Would it be easy to start a business in the USA so I only have to pay their tax?
No. The IRS rules are infinitely worse for companies that trade overseas. Start a UK company and keep the money in the company.
>>
>>1646519
>The IRS rules are infinitely worse for companies that trade overseas

I would import from China and sell them in the US. I wouldn't have any income coming to me in the UK, I would put it all into assets in the US. I'm asking if because I'm living the UK, do I need to pay UK tax on the earnings of the US company? If I start a UK company and keep it within the company, wouldn't I be taxed by the US?
>>
>>1646507
/thread
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.